New Plants In Our World: Economic Botany: By Beryl Brintnall Simpson Paperback B
This item has been shown 0 times.
New Plants In Our World: Economic Botany: By Beryl Brintnall Simpson Paperback B:
Store Searchsearch Title, ISBN and Author Plants in Our World: Economic Botany: by Beryl Brintnall Simpson, Molly Ogorzaly
Estimated delivery 3-12 business days
Condition Brand NewDetails
- ISBN 0073524247
- ISBN-13 9780073524245
- Title Plants in Our World: Economic Botany:
- Author Beryl Brintnall Simpson, Molly Ogorzaly
- Format Paperback
- Pages 544
- Edition 4th
- Publisher McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math
Grand Eagle Retail is the ideal place for all your reading and entertainment needs! With fast shipping, low prices, friendly service and over 1,000,000 in stock books, CDs and DVDs - you're bound to find what you want, at a price you'll love!Shipping & Delivery Times
All items will be dispatched within 1 business day. We will notify all customers via email once their orders have shipped.
Unless otherwise stated, economy services are used and delivery will take 3-12 working days, depending on the item purchased and the delivery location.
A Priority shipping option is available at checkout for some items, and if selected, delivery is 3-6 working days after handling.
International deliveries will take 1-6 weeks.
NOTE: We are unable to offer combined shipping for multiple items purchased. This is because our items are shipped from different locations.Returns
If you wish to return an item, please consult our Returns Policy as below:
- Please ensure that you contact Customer Services and request a Returns Authorization before you send the order back to us. Returns which are not prearranged cannot be accepted.
- If you wish to request a return, please ensure you contact us within 10 business days of delivery.
- Returned goods must be received within 30 days of the original shipment to the customer.
- Returns must be in resellable condition.
- Any returns are shipped at the customer's risk. Grand Eagle Retail does not take responsibility for items which are lost or damaged in transit.
- Accepted returns will be refunded by the method by which you paid.
- For purchases where a shipping charge was paid, there will be no refund of the original shipping charge.
- For purchases where shipping was free, returned items will be refunded less a restocking fee of 10%.
If you have any questions please feel free to Contact Us.Categories
Sign up to our newsletter to hear about new book releases and our latest offers.