Wwi Wooden Biplane Propeller 73" Airplane Aircraft Aviation Wall Decor New
This item has been shown times.
Wwi Wooden Biplane Propeller 73" Airplane Aircraft Aviation Wall Decor New:
This Decorative WWI Aircraft Wood Propeller is brand new. The Aircraft Wood Propeller is made of solid wood and brass. A wall mounting bracket is included. The propeller has a brown finish with red tips and has been lightly distressed. This decorative propeller is a replica of a WWI Biplane vintage propeller. It is sure to become a decorative & conversational addition to your decor whether hanging over the mantel or leaning against the wall in a corner. Size: 73.25" length x 5.9" width x 3.5" deep, Material: Solid wood & brass, Includes: Wall mounting bracket, Handcrafted individually, colors may vary
New Vintage WWI Aircraft Airplane Propeller 73"
73" WWI Aircraft Wooden Airplane Propeller
This Decorative WWI Aircraft Wood Propeller is brand new.
The Aircraft Wood Propeller is made of solid wood and brass. A wall mounting bracket is included. The propeller has a brown finish with red tips and has been lightly distressed.
This decorative propeller is a replica of a WWI Biplane vintage propeller. It is sure to become a decorative & conversational addition to your decor whether hanging over the mantel or leaning against the wall in a corner.
- Size: 73.25" length x 5.9" width x 3.5" deep
- Material: Solid wood & brass
- Includes: Wall mounting bracket (please see below)
- Handcrafted individually, colors may vary
Aircraft propellers convert rotary motion from piston engines or turboprops to provide propulsive force. They may be fixed or variable pitch. Early aircraft propellers were carved by hand from solid or laminated wood with later propellers being constructed from metal. The most modern propeller designs use high-technology composite materials.
The twisted airfoil (aerofoil) shape of modern aircraft propellers was pioneered by the Wright brothers. They found that a propeller is essentially the same as a wing and so were able to use data collated from their earlier wind tunnel experiments on wings. They also found that the relative angle of attack from the forward movement of the aircraft was different for all points along the length of the blade, thus it was necessary to introduce a twist along its length. Their original propeller blades are only about 5% less efficient than the modern equivalent, some 100 years later. The article "Propeller (aircraft)" is part of the Wikipedia encyclopedia. Decorative WWI Aircraft Wooden Propellers Are Available.
WWI Aircraft Wood Propeller Instructions
Please buy with confidence-100% money-back guarantee
Please browse CaptJimsCar-go for more Aviation Home Decor, Nautical Furniture, Museum Quality Ship Models, Old World Style Globe Bars and Low Priced Nautical Gifts!
(close the new window to return to this item)!
- We accept PayPal (which includes Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and e-checks). Payment is expected within 7 days after sale closes. After that the item will be re listed.
- With ProPay we also accept credit cards Mastercard, Visa, Discover® & American Express®.
- International Buyers please pay with PayPal.
- Massachusetts residents will be charged a 6.25% sales tax.
- PayPal-'s service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your purchases!
- Free shipping only within the continental 48 U.S. States
- Item will be shipped within 3 business days of payment received confirmation via UPS GROUND (approx. 2-5 business days within 48 states). A tracking number will be provided after the item has shipped out . All shipments are FULLY INSURED.
- If shipping is to be to Alaska or Hawaii, or any other part of the world, please contact me for the exact shipping.
Packing: Models & furniture are securely packed with foam sheets, peanuts or bubble wraps. Most of the items are shipped double money-back guarantee if not satisfied.
- For damaged or defective items: Report any damage or defectiveness within 14 days of shipment arrival. The item will be replaced or a refund will be issued for the full cost of the item when replacement is unavailable. To get a replacement, please simply return the item (It's the buyers responsibility to return the shipment within 14 days after notifying me). For other reasons please contact me to get a return authorization.
- This item was in stock at the time of listing. If this item should run out of stock you will be given the option of a full refund or backorder. use the messages system (Ask a Question, Contact Member) to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. This will assure that your message will be received.
On Sep-29-10 at 08:26:56 PDT, seller added the following information: