New Williams-sonoma Tunisian Hand-painted Blue & White Fresco Moroccan Tagine
This item has been shown 0 times.
New Williams-sonoma Tunisian Hand-painted Blue & White Fresco Moroccan Tagine :
Williams-Sonoma Tunisian Hand-Painted Blue & White Fresco Moroccan Tagine NWTBrand New with $59.95 SALE price sticker attached (these were originally much higher)
Hand painted by a single artist, this earthenware dish can be used to cook and serve traditional North African tagines, as well as couscous and rice dishes. The cone-shaped cover funnels condensation directly back to the food for moist, tender results.The following information is from the Williams Sonoma Website:
- The traditional Tunisian pattern is painted by hand using food-safe paints and glazes.
- Hand-thrown clay retains heat well for serving directly at the table.
- Oven safe to 350º F. and microwave safe.
- Handmade in Tunisia & signed on bottom by the artist.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 10 1/2” diam., 11” high with lid.
- 1-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Handmade in Safe for use on gas and electric cook tops and outdoor grills; *on stove tops you must use a diffuser.(sold separately)
- Always warm the base up slowly over a low flame.
- Always use moderate temperature and do not subject to sudden hot and cold temperature changes.
- The tagine can become very hot; use oven mitts and trivets when handling.
- With use small cracks will occur, this is normal and will not affect Allow to cool before washing.
- Hand wash and dry with a soft cloth.
- Dry thoroughly before storing.
- You will need to season your tagine before using. Soak in water for 24 hours. Coat the interior with olive oil and place in a cold oven. Set oven temperature to 225º F and leave for 1 1/2 hours. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Once cooled wash with warm soapy water and towel dry.
Fast shipping from a smoke free Environment. I am not affiliated with this brand but guarantee it was purchased by me at an authorized retail department store.