Nhk Japanese Culture Book - Ceramics Rosanjin Pottery Vase Plates Kaiseki Riyori
This item has been shown 0 times.
Nhk Japanese Culture Book - Ceramics Rosanjin Pottery Vase Plates Kaiseki Riyori:
bizen ware bizenyaki
Japanese Culture Book - Bi No Tsubo (Focus on Artistic Beauty)Rosanjin Ceramics book
Rosanjin Kitaoji (1883-1959) was an eclectic artist and an icon of 20th century Japanese culture. He was a calligrapher, ceramicists, restaurateur, collector, and scholar. He drew inspiration from his important collection of early Japanese and Korean ceramics, and left a legacy of his own important ceramic creations which are highly prized today.
The book displays manyexamples of his ceramics work, and contains Japanese text essays about his life and art.
- Text: Japanese
- 15 x 21 cm
- 72 pgs
- Soft bound with lovely satin finished dust cover
- Printed on nicely lacquered stock
- Condition: Rare, out of print in good condition
Shipping options &
speed, see prices above:
- Economy shipping via SAL: about 2.5 - 3 weeks
- Standard International shipping by Post Air Mail: about 7 to 10 days