Norton Abrasives Hard Arkansas Oil Stone - Vintage
This item has been shown 0 times.
Norton Abrasives Hard Arkansas Oil Stone - Vintage:
Vintage Norton Abrasives Hard Arkansas Oil Stone
The top label reads:Norton Abrasives Hard Arkansas OilstoneOriginal Pike Quality; Reg U.S. Pat OffMade in U.S.A.Behr-Manning, Troy, N.Y., U.S.A. (Division of Norton Company)
- The inside cover label lists the directions for proper usage.
- The wood box measures 8 1/2 inches wide by 1 5/16 inches tall by 2 1/2 inches deep.
- The stone measures a tiny bit over 7 3/4 inches long by 1 7/8 inches deep by 1 inch tall.
- The wood box has two hinges on the back and a small clip on the front... this small clip does not stay locked in place.
- The oil stone has aged with a coating of dried-up oil.
- The top surface of the stone is fairly smooth and even.
- The bottom of the stone was adhered to the bottom of the box at one point in time and was pried out damaging the bottom surface with a chipped edge and uneven surface (see pics)
- The top part of the wood box has aged with split down the center.
- There's no Buy-it-Now price.
An interesting old item! Contact me with any questions. Thank you.