Obsolete 1957 North Chicago Illinois Il Female Police Officer Badge Shield & Id For SaleOBSOLETE 1957 NORTH CHICAGO ILLINOIS IL FEMALE POLICE OFFICER BADGE SHIELD & ID
PLEASE NOTE: THE CARD WITH THIS BADGE IS DATED 1957, MAKING THESE ITEMS OVER 50 YEARS OLD AND OBSOLETE.
OBSOLETE 1957 NORTH CHICAGO ILLINOIS IL FEMALE POLICE OFFICER NAMED BADGE SHIELD & ID. I assert the difference inlast names is due to marriage. Note she appears to be wearing the badge inher photo ID. Badge has her name on it as well as the number "2". Roughly 1 7/8 inches across from one star point to the opposite one across from it. Great historical grouping.
View My Other Items For Sale
• All sales in US dollars; All items sold "as is"; NO Buy it Nows unless listed as such.
• Shipping cost includes Delivery Confirmation and insurance through my carrier, stamps.com; that will not be annotated on the shipping label; those charges also help defray the cost of packing materials. See calculator for shipping charges: they are NOT negotiable.
• Illinois residents pay 7.0% sales tax.
• CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF THE US PLEASE NOTE: Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's (YOUR) responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding / buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. I will not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
• Will normally combine shipping similar-sized sales ending within four days of one another as long as I can lift the box-my call.
• Fast payments are greatly appreciated; I would like to receive payment quickly so I can promptly ship your item. Please pay within 3 days of the end of sale unless we have discussed otherwise.
• NO Registered OR Expedited mail service available.
antiquegypsy store On May-04-13 at 04:46:41 PDT, seller added the following information:
Please note for clarification: The ID lists Irene's last name as Harazak and states she is a Police Clerk. The badge has Irene's last name as Stewart and states Patrolman. I assert one has her maiden name, she married and took her husband's last name, and that is why there is a difference between the two items. Hence, I assert there is some time gap between the issuance of each.
This item has been shown 0 times.