Old Castle Architectural Repousse Pitcher Ewer Sterling Silver Baltimore Rare Nr For Sale
Dear Silver Collectors!
My pleasure to offer today this fantastic American Antique STERLING SILVER Ewer or Pitcher by Baltimore makers! Famous hand-made Architectural or Landscape repousse! Great & Highly collectible condition! No monograms! Rare coat of arms!
100% OriginalOLD REPOUSSE STERLING!
NO MONOGRAMS! Elegant Coat of Arms!
Large & Heavy - 10 & 11/16 inches tall!
This is real sale - , from ZERO price started!
FREE SHIPPING (Cont.USA)!
I'm happy to present today this rare Baltimore guest: This pitcher was made most probably by early Kirk or A.G. Shultz (mid or late 19th Cent), it's famous
Architectural or Landscape repousse, hand-made, and
incredibly decorated. We had a few more representatives of this
pattern over the last decade, all of them were made by these two masters, mid-late
19th Cent.The item has no marks (or, at least, I can't find
them), so we
tested it twice (me and Zapffe silversmith Co. - a jewelers, silver repair
specialists, and retailers). I'm providing an official papers that this
is Baltimore solid sterling silver, 925/1000, 100% guaranteed by full refund!There
defects, no monograms or removals, fantastic condition. The pitcher has
an unusual and perfectly crafted coat of arms with 3 deers, British or Irish Style. Decoration is a classical hand-made Landscape repousse, perfectly crafted, elegant and rich in details!
Weight: 16.8 Oz or 485 grams!
Size: 10 & 11/16 inches tall, 5 & 3/8 inches wide
Condition: Antique! Hand-made! The pitcher is super-gently used, it has some lightest scratches only. NO repairs, NO defects! NO monograms or removals! Generally, condition is GREAT and highly collectible! I promise thousands of compliments from your guests :-)!
Authenticity: 100% Original Authentic lot. My pictures are always real item - and alwayshigh quality - so you can imagine you item best way. I will refund 100% value, if my items are not authentic. So, please offer with ABSOLUTE confidence. Welcome visit for references:
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING (Continental USA)!
I ALWAYS HAPPY TO COMBINE SHIPPING!!!
Please read Terms and conditions carefully.
- Please Serious buyers Only
- Ask ALL questions prior to offerding!
- I reserving the right to cancel any unwanted offers. Winning buyer please contact me within 3 days of sale, and I will also contact you. Payment is due within 7 days of sale close, or email me to discuss.
- AZ residents are obligated to pay state taxes or offer me Arizona Tax Exemption certificate.
- I try to describe my items in detail and honestly. All items are sold as-is, so ask your questions before offerding. Refunds are accepted if I have misrepresented something, however, please email me first to discuss problems or possible returns. I do want everyone to be satisfied with my sales, the same way I want to be satisfied with my purchases too. should be fun! Thanks for taking time to view my sales , GOOD LUCK!
On the last pictures you can see part of them!Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Wallace,Towle,Christofle, Kirk,Tiffany, Gorham , Whitingare waiting you this w
,Christofle, Kirk,Tiffany, Gorham , Whitingare waiting you this w