Old Pawn Navajo Sterling Silver & Morenci Turquoise Bracelet, Vintage, Ca 50's
This item has been shown 22 times.
Old Pawn Navajo Sterling Silver & Morenci Turquoise Bracelet, Vintage, Ca 50's:
Howdy from beautiful Texas,
WINTERis in the air and with it comes Christmas. Out with the cold and in with something hot! If you are thinking about adding new clothes, shoes, jackets or handbags to your wardrobe, why not also think about adding some accessories, like jewelry, as well, to compliment your beautiful new outfits.Please take a look at our listings and you might find the special accessory for you amazing new wardrobe!
HAPPY HOLIDAYSfrom our family to yours!
Please READ everything thoroughly BEFORE you offer.
With your offer, you will agree that you have read everything about this item.
("User Agreement/ -Rules 2/23/2019, 7. Point Paragraph 1 &2")!
This beautiful STERLING Silver (.925) & Genuine MORENCI Turquoise Bracelet measures:
5 1/4" from side to side inside circumference with a 2 1/4" gap. It is 1 1/4" wide on top.
It fits wrist 7" to 7 1/2"
This Bracelet has beautiful and amazing craftsmanship around the stones.
The bracelet is not stamped but has been tested for Sterling Silver.
The Bracelet weighs over 12 grams!
Discounts on Merchandise or Buy It Now Pricing -We do not offer discounts on our items nor will we end a sale early and place a "Buy It Now" price on a item. Not fair to our regular customers.
Combined Shipping is offered to customersto save money is offered if you purchase multiple items...if you would like to do combined shipping...please email usBEFOREyou pay and we will note you are still offerding on additional sales.
International Sales-We DO NOT ship internationally anymore!!!!
You have three (3) days after sale ends to pay for your item(s).
We would appreciate if you could leave us positive response and rating.
Have fun offerding and Good Luck!
Thank you for shopping with us!
Item Details:Genuine MORENCI Turquoise & Sterling Silver (.925)
- Sterling Silver: Genuine .925 Silver
- Nickel Silver:This used to be named German silver, and silversmiths haveused it for the last century for making jewelry. It contains no actual silver and many buyers prefer it over sterling because it does not tarnish and has a shinier look.
- Genuine Turquoise:Real turquoise stone, although it may be stabilized to protect it.
- Block Turquoise:Again, this has been used by artisans for decades. It is created in a laboratory and sold to silversmiths by jewelry supply stores in large blocks, hence, the name, block turquoise. Other stones that are made in blocks will described as such.
- Pawn Jewelry:Jewelry that has been pawned by the owner to a pawn shop, usually in New Mexico. OLD Pawn is jewelry that is vintage or older and was pawned, then acquired by someone else from the pawn
- .720 Silver: .720 Silver is the same quality used in production of vintage/old coins (not old as in age). This silver consists of 72% pure silver.
© copyright 2019 - 2022 (the whole listing incl pictures)