Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder,5lbs - Pick Flavors
This item has been shown 3404 times.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder,5lbs - Pick Flavors:
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey -Chocolate Malt, Extreme Milk Chocolate, French Vanilla Creme, Mocha Cappuccino, Strawberry, Strawberry Banana, White Chocolate, Double Rich Chocolate, Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whey Protein Isolates - Primary Source
- Hydrowhey® Peptides
- 24G Protein
- 5.5G BCAA's
- 4G Glutamine & Precursors
- 77 Servings
♦ The True Strength of Whey
Whey Protein Isolates are the purest form of whey protein that exists. Hydrowhey® consists of proteins strategically broken down (hydrolyzed) into smaller pieces called peptides for faster utilization by the body. Both are costly to use, but whey protein isolates and Hydrowhey® hydrolyzed whey peptides are the best whey proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first few ingredients you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label. By using whey protein isolates and Hydrowhey® as primary ingredients, we're able to pack 24 grams of the fastest, muscle-building protein into every serving with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff you can do without. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
♦ The Advanced Gold Standard Whey Protein Blend:
Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is made of an exclusive blend of:
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Hydrowhey® Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
♦ Beyond the Basics:
- Packed with Whey Protein isolates (WPI)
- Higher Protein Percentage (24 grams of protein; nearly 81% protein by weight).
- Includes Hydrowhey®, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting.
- Contains Lactase and Aminogen® digestive enzymes to enhance utilization.
- Whey Protein Microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin G (lgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & glutamine precursors.
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop.