Original Vintage. Us Navy 2nd Class Po Printer Gabardine Rate Patch #g2147
This item has been shown 11 times.
Original Vintage. Us Navy 2nd Class Po Printer Gabardine Rate Patch #g2147:
ORIGINAL VINTAGE USN 2nd CLASS PO PRINTER BLUE GABARDINE RATE PATCH
- Our pictures are cropped to show the largest image. Therefore, some pictures will appear larger or smallerthan they are
- Some pictures have been lightened to show a brighter view.
DESCRIPTION.....PLEASE CLOSELY LOOK AT ALL OF THE PICTURES BECAUSE THEY ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK THEM BEFORE offerDING OR BUYING. PLEASE SEE ITEM SPECIFICS BELOW. THE ITEM YOU SEE IS THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE UNLESS I HAVE MORE THAN ONE. THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE A SIMILAR ITEM TO THE PICTURE.
ORIGINAL VINTAGE USN 2nd CLASS PETTY OFFICER PRINTER BLUE GABARDINE RATE PATCH
***Feel free to contact us about any of your U.S. vintage military collecting interests and how we can help you add to the enjoyment of your collection, or if you are considering selling your collection, please contact us. We also buy collections***
- All items should be paid through Paypal.YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL "Account" to use PayPal - they accept credit cards, ATM and even checks!!!!!
- Payment is duewithin 5 days of the itemclosing. Ifyou need a longer amount of time, please contact me before theitem closes.
PLEASE READ BEFORE offerDING
DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL buyers
WE WILL COMBINE SHIPPING IF YOU BUY MULTIPLE ITEMS FROM US ON THE SAME DAY, OR CONTACT US PRIOR TO THE END OF THE SALE.
- ALL ITEMS ARE SHIPPED IN 1 DAY
- WE WILL SHIP INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS MAIL ON SOME ITEMS.FIRST CLASS MAIL WILL TAKE LONGER THAN PRIORITY MAIL. IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEM TO ARRIVE TO YOU QUICKLY, PLEASE PAY FOR PRIORITY MAIL. FIRST CLASS MAIL WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY ON THE ITEM THAT IS MARKED FOR FIRST CLASS MAIL.
- INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS MAIL CAN ONLY BE TRACKED BY ME IN THE U.S. AFTER THE ITEM HAS LEFT THE U.S. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRACKING THE ITEM. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU CHOOSE INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS MAIL.
- Items are shipped the same day or the next day after we receive cleared payment.
- We ship USPSONLY unless arrangements have been approved before the end of the sale, with delivery confirmation on all available packages.
- When your item is shipped wewill email the delivery tracking numberto you.
WE STRIVE TO KEEP OUR ITEMS UP TO DATE. HOWEVER, WE DO SELL OUR ITEMS AT OTHER LOCATIONS AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A SALE OR VOID A SALE.
PLEASE READ ALL OF OUR TERMS BEFORE offerDING OR BUYING.
- PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS EARLY, AS I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS BEFORE THE ITEM CLOSES.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE offerS FROM PEOPLE WITHNEGATIVE OR PRIVATE responseS.
RETURNS....Our goal is to make you happy.
- We are human and may make a mistake or overlook something. We always try to disclose all information about a item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and resolve the issue.
- Our return policy is 14 days. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
- Contact us before shipping the item back for shipping instructions.
- Please advise us of the reason for the return. We allow returns for any reason.
- Item must be returned in the same condition as sent out.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASEREAD:
IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY PRIOR TO offerDING OR BUYING; TO CHECK WITH YOUR SHIPPING CARRIER TO DETERMINE IF ITEMS CAN BE SHIPPED TO YOU FROM THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- These Charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up --DO NOT CONFUSE THEM FOR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "GIFTS"--U.S. and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. Quite simply it is against the law.
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK ATOUR ITEMS!!!!!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.....
My passion is history. I have always and still do read books on the wars and reference books. I have been collecting for over 50 years.
My desire is to keep vintage old militaria items in the collectors collections; where they will continue to be appreciated and taken care of for years to come. Years ago when a friend of mine came over tosee my collection; he said to me. "You do not own these items; they are merely on loan to you untilyou have to sale them to another collector for him to enjoy". Years later I have realized just how true his words were.
Certain images/photos incorporated into this template are the royalty free property of Northwestern University Library. Get Images that
Make Supersized Seem Small.Tailor your sales with Auctiva's
THE simple solution for sellers.
Add a map to your own listings. FREE Trial!