Outstanding Condition Restored 1941 Prewar Zenith Art Deco Bakelite Tube Radio
This item has been shown 0 times.
Outstanding Condition Restored 1941 Prewar Zenith Art Deco Bakelite Tube Radio :
* RARE 1941 PREWAR ZENITH BAKELITE TUBE RADIO - MODEL 6D510 *
For your consideration is a beautifully restored(inside & out) Prewar 1941 Zenith bakelite radio Model 6D510 that plays great and looks great as well. The gorgeous Art Deco designed cabinet is in outstanding condition with no chips or cracks and just a couple very light scratches. This is clearly one of the nicest 6D510's I've restored with a pristine black dial scale,perfect "Z" top hat knobs and pointer,and even the original backing which is in excellent condition after all these years.
The cabinet has been professionally polished with my ALL natural process using NO sprays,finishing polish,polys,or any other artificial enhancers. It takes many hours through several stages to complete this natural process but when it's all said and done what you get is a pure natural bakelite shine just how it looked from the factory. Where as many others fail to clean the fine dirt out of the grooves, edges,and other very hard to reach places... I go the extra mile and make sure every square inch is cleaned using special tools,toothbrush,and Q-tips. There are no quick tricks or short cuts with my cleaning & polishing method.. just lots of time invested and plenty of elbow grease.
I've been restoring tube radios long before has been around and have a 100% satisfaction customer base. I try to find and offer the more hard to find radio models and not the mass produced typical sets you see all over . So if you happen to be looking for a more unique antique radio for a gift for a friend or just to add to your own collection then be sure to add me to your favorite sellers list. And as always this radio starts at just one penny and comes with 60 day warranty in writing.
PLEASE ONLY offer if your serious about owning a restored tube radio because there seems to be a lot of "buyers remorse" going on with these days which is not fair to all of us honest sellers. An antique tube radio is NOT a Boom Box,solid state radio,or any other modern type radio you should crank up all the time... it's an antique and should be treated as such. And it's also good to keep in mind that many electrical devices,florescent lighting, appliances,etc,etc can cause audio interference with 70 year old vacuum tube technology so placement of the radio is very important while operating it.
And as always this radio starts at just one penny and comes with a 60 day warranty in writing.Thanks for looking! -Jer ADR
RESTORATION DETAILS :
* CAPACITORS REPLACED
* EXCELLENT SOUND & RECEPTION ON THE AM(Broadcast) BAND
* TUBES REPLACED AS NEEDED
* CORD/PLUG REPLACED
* ORIGINAL BACKING
* CHASSIS AND ALL MOVING PARTS CLEANED & LUBRICATED
* ALIGNMENT CHECKED
* NEW CRYSTAL CLEAR DIAL LENS ADDED
* BAKELITE CABINET CLEANED & POLISHED(no artficial enhancers or coatings used)
* NEW DIAL BULB (looks great lit up!)
* GREAT LOOKING DECO DIAL SCALE
* GORGEOUS ART DECO STYLE BAKELITE CABINET
* MEASURES: 11.5" WIDE X 7"TALL X 7" DEEP
* SHIPPING IS $24.50 (LOWER 48 STATES), CAREFULLY PACKAGED W/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION,AND FULLY INSURED
******** CUSTOMERS COMMENTS ********
*Wonderful & expertly restored radio. Couldn't be happier. Professional Seller
* Kuddos for the job you did in restoring this Emerson set and the care in packing.
You are truly caring, caring beyond belief;one of my best transactions. Thanks much,Robert
* Absolutely beautiful- I LOVE IT-wonderful transaction-super fast mail-out -A+++
* Great product! Great service! No better seller anywhere!!! Thank you!
* Bendix arrived safe and sound due to your EXPERT PACKING the radio is MINTY and exceeds
my expectations and looks and sounds like a BRAND NEW RADIO i feel like i went back to 1946
really i mean it!!!, your warranty is done first class and looks great very professional.you are a
CLASS ACT!!! Thanks Again & Best Regards, Stuart
* Two thumbs up! One of the very best on ! Many thanks!
* Extremely Pleased !!! Best I've ever seen Will buy Again.... Thanks
* The best wrapped radio I have ever recieved. Love the radio!!!! Thanks DDB
I've been collecting & restoring tube radios since 1987,and have sold well over 500 tube radios world wide. I spent 20 years as a Machine Specialist in the Aerospace & Injection Molding fields. Having this type of background has given me the experience & high standards that I try to maintain in my radio restoration work as well. My experience includes: custom wood refinishing,all natural bakelite polishing,electronic restoration,and radio dial cover molding.
A special thanks to all of my customers who I've had the pleasure of doing business with throughout the last 25 years. It gives me great satisfaction to be able to bring these wonderful antique tube radios back to life for future generations to enjoy.
Thx for looking and may God bless our troops serving around the world!
- J. Waters