Old World Christmas Ornament Pumpkin Thanksgiving Halloween Handblown Glass
This item has been shown times.
Old World Christmas Ornament Pumpkin Thanksgiving Halloween Handblown Glass:
This measures2 3/4" high,and featuresa perfect pumpkin in a satin finish, in orange, green, and brown. It has a stem, leaves, and vines on it. Glitter accents.New Condition. Each ornament comes boxed in an Old World Christmas individual box for safekeeping.
Additional ornaments are only $1.00 added for shipping per ornament, so get a few to save money. Please wait until a combined invoice is sent to make a payment, as it is too costly and difficult to do a partial refund of shipping fees.
Thisornament would be lovely on aThanksgiving tree or decorationthis season.I have many other Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday collectibles, and Old World Christmas ornaments, so please see my other items for sale on . Thanks!
Accepted Payment Methods
- PayPal - Preferred (Visa or Mastercard approved)
- To use a Credit card Visa or Mastercarddorect you will need to call us at 801-798-0137. (Hours are Tuesday - Friday10am - 6pm Mountian standard time).
- All items are packaged and prepared with the upmost care.
- Shipping quotes are estimates only, especially for non US customers.
- NON US Customers - If you pay before you get a shipping quote, additional fees may apply.
- Let us Know
- Keep all orders to within a week (seven Days)
- Shipping discounts are offered to good paying customers only. If your payment is not received in a timely manner, 10 days, all discountsare recended and full shipping costs apply.
- Do NOT pay until you have been sent a combined invoice.
- All combined invoices must be paid for at the same time.
Utah Sales Taxes -Buyers within Utah must pay 6.75% local sales tax or file a valid tax exempt form with Confetti Antiques& Books.
International Taxes - Customers are responsible for any tax, duty or custom charges their local tax agency may charge.
Confetti Antiques & Books
273 North Main St.
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
Tues - Sat 10am - 6pm
Mondays - Sometimes