On Top Of The World Lockheed Super Constellation Desktop Globe
This item has been shown times.
On Top Of The World Lockheed Super Constellation Desktop Globe:
Lockheed 1049 Super Constellation Desktop Globe Model
On Top Of The World Lockheed Constellation Desktop Globe Model
This Lockheed Constellation desktop globe is brand new and the manufacturer is Authentic Models (please see below).
The Lockheed 1049 Super Constellation airplane model is hand cast of recycled aircraft aluminum. The globe is a 1920s Weber Costello globe and is made of copperplate printed paper gores hand applied to a papier-mâché core.
This On Top Of The World desktop globe is a replica of a 1950s vintage travel agent advertising globe.
This Lockheed Martin L-1049 Super Constellation model & stand have been hand polished to a brilliant art deco shine. It is sure to become a conversational addition to your aviation decor and is the perfect size for your executive desk.
- Size: 8.75" wide x 10.5" height x 12.25" deep
- Material: Recycled cast aircraft aluminum
- Manufacturer: Authentic Models
The Lockheed Constellation ("Connie") was a propeller-driven airliner powered by four 18-cylinder radial Wright R-3350 engines. It was built by Lockheed between 1943 and 1958 at its Burbank, California, USA, facility. A total of 856 aircraft were produced in four models, all distinguished by a triple-tail design and dolphin-shaped fuselage. The Constellation was used as a civilian airliner and as a U.S. military air transport plane, seeing service in the Berlin Airlift. It was the presidential aircraft for U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower. The article "Lockheed Constellation" is part of the Wikipedia encyclopedia. Models Inc was created more than 40 years ago in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Authentic Model's expertise and interests go back many centuries. AM's collection of nautical ship models, furniture, artifacts and accessories is inspired by the age of exploration, maritime history, cartography and more…Learn more about Authentic Models Inc
More Aircraft Airplane Decor & Plane Models by Authentic Models Are Available.
Please buy with confidence-100% money-back guarantee
Please browse CaptJimsCar-go for more Aviation Home Decor, Nautical Etched Furniture, Museum Quality Ship Models, Old World Style Globe Bars and Low Priced Nautical Gifts!
(close the new window to return to this item)!
- We accept PayPal (which includes Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and e-checks). Payment is expected within 7 days after sale closes. After that the item will be re listed.
- With ProPay we also accept credit cards Mastercard, Visa, Discover® & American Express®.
- International Buyers please pay with PayPal.
- Massachusetts residents will be charged a 6.25% sales tax.
- PayPal-'s service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your purchases!
- Winning buyers & buyers are to pay shipping.
- Item will be shipped within 3 business days of payment received confirmation via UPS GROUND (approx. 2-5 business days within 48 states). A tracking number will be provided after the item has shipped out . All shipments are FULLY INSURED.
- If shipping is to be to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii, or any other part of the world, please contact me for the exact shipping.
Packing: Models & furniture are securely packed with foam sheets, peanuts or bubble wraps. Most of the items are shipped double money-back guarantee if not satisfied.
- For damaged or defective items: Report any damage or defectiveness within 14 days of shipment arrival. The item will be replaced or a refund will be issued for the full cost of the item when replacement is unavailable. To get a replacement, please simply return the item (It's the buyers responsibility to return the shipment within 14 days after notifying me). For other reasons please contact me to get a return authorization, restocking fees applied.
- This item was in stock at the time of listing. If this item should run out of stock you will be given the option of a full refund or backorder. use the messages system (Ask a Question, Contact Member) to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. This will assure that your message will be received.