Opal Ring 14k Yellow Gold Estate Cluster Cocktail Fine Jewelry Cabochon Genuine
This item has been shown 316 times.
Opal Ring 14k Yellow Gold Estate Cluster Cocktail Fine Jewelry Cabochon Genuine:
Treasures New and Old
14K 2.33ctw Opal Cluster Estate Ring
Offered at is a 14K 2.33ctw Opal Cluster Estate ring. The ring features one Oval and eight Marquise shape Opals totaling 2 1/3ctw.
The setting is crafted in solid 14K Yellow Gold. The ring measures 21mm tall with an 11mm rise off the finger and 2mm shank. It's a size 5.25 and can be resized.
This ring is pre-owned and in excellent condition.
North Carolina Residents add 6.75% Sales Tax CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE OF MY sales! ADDITIONAL DETAILS
- PRIMARY GEMSTONE(S) ~ 1- 6x5mm/.33ct Opal
- SECONDARY GEMSTONE(S) ~ 8 - 6x3mm/.25ct Opal = 2.00ctw
- TOTAL GEM WEIGHT~ Approximate 2.33ctw
- METAL/COLOR ~ 14K Yellow Gold - Hallmarked
- SIZE ~ 5.25
- SIZABLE ~ YES
- SIZING OFFERED~ NO
- GRAM WEIGHT ~ 5.26 grams
- MEASUREMENTS ~ 21mm tall x 11mm rise x 2mm shank
- CIRCA/PERIOD ~ Estate
- CONDITION ~ Pre-Owned/Excellent
- APPRAISAL~ NO
- LAYAWAY OFFERED~NO
- COMBINED SHIPPING ~ YES
- JEWELRY BOX ~ YES
- RETURN ~Yes, 30-Day
- SHIPPING~ FREE Domestic Shipping- $25.00 International SEE DETAILS BELOW
I began my Jewelry career in 1981 as a sales associate for one of the nations leading retail Jewelers where I earned my Gemological Institute of America ~ GIA Degrees in both Diamonds and Diamonds and Diamond Grading. I left the Jewelry industry in 1996 to join the family food business. I still had a passion for jewelry, so in 2002, I listed my first Jewelry sale on . In April of 2013, my passion for jewelry and became a full time career. I travel the Southeast searching for Vintage, Estate, Antique, Period to Modern Jewelry to offer on . I search for Jewelry treasures in Charleston, Savannah, Hilton Head, Atlanta, Nashville, Columbia, Richmond, Charlotte. Raleigh and everywhere in between.SELLER SINCE 2002
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. I offer a Thirty Day, no questions asked, return policy. The item must be returned in the same condition as shipped.
- ESTATE means pre-owned. The item may be less than a year old to over 100 years old.
- VINTAGE indicates some age to an item but not over 100 years old.
- ANTIQUE indicates the item is believed to be over 100 years old.
- NEW indicates the item is new and never worn.
- LIKE NEW indicates the item appears to have little to no wear.
- EXCELLENT indicates the item, regardless of it's age, shows minor wear.
- VERY GOOD indicates the item shows typical wear for it's age.
- GOOD indicates the item shows wear for it's age and is in reasonably good condition.
See my other listings for more great items!
Payment Paypal is my preferred method of payment. All payments must be made within one week of close of sale. US funds only. North Carolina Residents add 6.75% Sales Tax.
I SHIP 7 DAYS A WEEKDomestic Shipping~ FREE Priority Mail ~ Insurance Included with Tracking. I ship 7 days a week. Shipped Priority Mail - Delivery usually takes 2-3 business days. Depending on final sale price, some items require Signature Confirmation (over $750.00). US funds only. I ship to Confirmed addresses only. In the rare event that an insurance claim is filed, I refund your purchase amount in full and file the USPS insurance claim on my end.
International Shipping~ $25.00 ~ I ship Worldwide for $25.00. All items are shipped USPS Priority Mail. On the Customs form, I indicate the value as the amount you paid. I indicate the item(s) as "Merchandise" and will NOT indicate the item as a gift. If your country requires a tax, duties, custom fee, etc. you are responsible for those fees. I will accept returns within my 30 day return period but will Not reimburse duties, taxes or custom fees you may have been charged. Please be aware, all items leaving the US must pass through an (ISC) International Service Center often referred to as customs. This process can take from 4 - 14 days just to leave the US and then it is subject to a customs office in your country. Delivery time varies from country to country. Russian Federation may take up to 3 months for delivery. Italy may take up to 4 months.
Other Items response Contact
txzj pxzj229 txzj-4 txzj1