Original 1878 Black-polled Warbler / American Cross-bill Lithograph By T. Jasper
This item has been shown 0 times.
Original 1878 Black-polled Warbler / American Cross-bill Lithograph By T. Jasper:
We are a fine Used, Rare, and Out-Of-Print book store in Central Florida focusing on automobile and truck books and other non-fiction and transportation subjects including aviation, railroad, and nautical. On we specialize in ONLY FACTORY ORIGINAL Auto Literature (NO RE-PRINTS EVER) and vintage automobile items, and other neat collectibles of all kinds! CHECK OUR OTHER sale LISTINGS AND store as we are continuously adding new and different items every week. Thanks for looking!
SPECTACULAR, LARGE, RARE, AUTHENTIC, ORIGINAL, ANTIQUE, highly detailed, high quality, lithograph print of a grouping of birds including "CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER, THE BLACK-POLLED WARBLER, THEYELLOW-RUMPED WARBLER, THE SNOW BIRD, and THE RED or AMERICA CROSS-BILL, and THE PINE GROSBEAK", the magnificent artwork by Theodore Jasper, from the 1878 1st Printing of the RARE book "BIRDS OF NORTH AMERICA" by Jacob H. Studer! THIS being "Plate XXXVIII" from that book! Seeboth images below including a close-up of the phenomenal artwork!HAS gorgeous, OIL PAINTING-LIKE detail. THE HUGE LEATHER folio-sized binding of the book was deteriorated BUT the contents and all plates are in excellent condition! PLATE measures approximately a LARGE 11" X 14.5" overall including margin areas, and image measures approximately 9" X 12.25", on heavy stock, high quality art print paper! The back side of the lithograph is blank. The original bound edge is to the left for vertical prints, and at the top for horizontal prints - The margin on the bound edge may or may not be slightly uneven due to razor/straightedge removal from the binding. WOULD LOOK GORGEOUS FRAMED! absolutely beautiful - AND A FABULOUS, ORIGINAL, ANTIQUE 1878 LITHOGRAPH - Very faint age-toning and/or soiling to white margin areas (if properly matted with 1/4" to 1/2" reveal would be immaterial); this particular print may or may not have a light stain in white margin area along bound edge from binding glue bleed (SEE images); overall in very good+ to excellentor better VINTAGEcondition! WILL BE WELL-PROTECTED AND SHIPPED FLAT!
!! IMPORTANT POINTS - PLEASE READ BEFORE offerDING !!
INTERNATIONAL buyers please also read "INTERNATIONAL NOTES" Below.
- ALL ITEMS ARE GUARANTEED to be authentic and ORIGINAL (unless specifically noted otherwise), and are guaranteed to be in the condition described and/or shown.
- INVOICES for all items are sent through in less than 24-hours from the time the sale ends or the "Buy-It-Now" item is purchased. You do not need to request payment information. If you are purchasing multiple items PLEASE WAIT FOR A COMBINED INVOICE before paying for individual items (see following note regarding USA Shipping Costs)!
- USA SHIPPING COSTS are quoted in the item descriptions for each individual item - The quoted shipping cost for a single item is fixed and not negotiable! HOWEVER, FOR ITEMS MARKED "Shipping Discount Available" ONLY combine as many sale and storeS items as you want, 2 to 200+, for a $6.00 flat rate, USA only shipping cost. If you intend to offer on and/or purchase multiple items PLEASE E-MAIL US IN ADVANCE, and please wait for a COMBINED INVOICE. Items other than those marked "Shipping Discount Available" will be combined at actual shipping/packing cost. We always ship by the most expedient means possible for the shipping costs quoted in the item descriptions.
- PAYMENT can be made by PayPal, OR directly by Credit Card including VISA, MasterCard, and Discover (sorry, we do not accept American Express). Credit Card information/payments can be faxed anytime to our secure Fax number 1-(863) 326-9518 - please be sure to include the item number(s), the credit card number, the expiration date of the card, and your shipping address. Please e-mail us for alternative snailmail payment methods accepted, and/or for other USPS Services offered, which , in their infinite wisdom, will not allow us to mention.
- PACKING MATERIALS: We use superior quality packing materials, shipping materials, and item protection. Items are professionally packed and marked appropriately. You can expect to receive your item(s) undamaged under normal postal handling conditions.
- INSURANCE will be automatically included in the USA Shipping Cost for all items/parcels valued at $100 or more. For items/parcels less than $100 in value, please e-mail us for other services offered through the USPS which , in their infinite wisdom, will not allow us to mention.
- response: We always post positive response for all successful transactions - on a recipricol basis - when you have received your item(s) and are satisfied with our quality and service simply post positive response for us and THEN positive response will be posted for you generally within 24-hours.
- INQUIRIES: We attempt to respond to all questions and inquiries in a timely manner. Due to the volume of emails received, please ask any questions well in advance of the sale ending. Inquiries should be made at least 48 hours prior to the sale ending.
- WE DO NOT END sales EARLY unless there is a blantant error in the description.
- WE DO NOT SELL "Unsold" sale items post-sale or outside of . Unsold items will be re-listed at a later time, generally within 1-month.
- Please read "Important Points" above as many of those will also apply to International buyers.
- International customers PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE. Invoices will be sent through in less than 24-hours from the time an sale ends or an item is puchased. The invoice will reflect International shipping/packing costs. There is no need for you to request payment information.
- International payments are accepted in US dollars $ ONLY! Payments can be made by Paypal, or by Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. Credit Card payments can be faxed to our secure fax # 863 326 9518 (Please be sure to include the item number(s), the Credit Card number, the expiration date, and your shipping address). Sorry ~ we can not accept Euros.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST: The MINIMUM International shipping cost for a single standard size and weight item STARTS AT $7.50. Shipping costs for larger, heavy, and/or multiple items will be higher and will be quoted by destination at actual shipping/packing cost. Parcels weighing 4 pounds or more MUST be shipped by International Priority Mail which is a higher rate and can become expensive!
- PARCEL TRACKING Please e-mail us for other services offered through the USPS which , in their infinite wisdom, will not allow us to mention.
- CUSTOMS FORMS: Please note that we CAN NOT ALTER or falsify values on International Customs Forms, or identify items as gifts. The costs of Customs Duty which may be applicable in your country are NOT INCLUDED in the item price and are the responsibility of the Buyer.