Original Austria Loetz Style Kralik Iridescent Art Glass Lamp Vase - Excellent For Sale
Original Austria Loetz Style Kralik Iridescent Art Glass Lamp Vase in perfect condition.
This is awonderful Bohemia /Austria Kralik Art Glass Vase / or future lamp
base. This piece was made by Wilhelm Kralik & Sohns, Austria, c.
1890-1910. Signed with the traditional Kralik "Czechoslovakia" etch on the bottom pictures #3 &6.
The glass is cased with internal white layer associated with Kralik art pieces.
The outside layer being
mottled browns, reds, and whites with iridescent finish and applied
glass threading and striped design. The base has not been drilled for use as lamp and there are no chips or flakes at therim.
Photos show detail well. Email me for any additional questions please.
You can easily use as a lamp if you wish or keep it as a display vaseas a stunning piece ofearly Bohemian Art Glass.The
vase stands 9 3/4" tall. A pair of lamps similar to this vase sold last year in Texas sale for $3250.00. A drilled Kralik Vase sold recently on for northwards of $750. In my opinion this piece is better.................
Please be aware my photos are considered part of the listing description andthe description is based on my own knowledge, experience, and research. Statements regarding maker, age, origin, etc. should be evaluated and confirmed by you the buyer, as you are the final judge. Please ask questions that will help you in these evaluations. I also encourage and gladly accept opinions from knowledgeable buyers which only helps to makeme abetter seller and serve you better.
Please email me with any questions or requests before placing your offer.Please read the following content for clarification on possible questions or concerns.
- Item will be shipped within3 business days of receiving cleared payment, if not sooner. If an issue comes up that prevents me from meeting my3 day guideline, I will contact you regarding any delays.
- Domestic and international shipping insurance is required and is placed on all shipments and is included in the quoted shipping price. That means you have purchased insurance to cover the full cost of your purchase. If the item is damaged in transit once it has been shipped, upon arrival or ASAP, you will need to file a claim with the USPS for reimbursement of the purchase price. Please keep all packaging, as the Post Office will want to insure the package was properly packed before acknowledging responsibility for the damage. I pack your item as carefully as I would pack mine. Nothing is more depressing than a beautiful item being damaged needlessly. I double box when necessary and use bubble wrap and popcorn for each package. You can rest assured if your item arrives with any damage, it was obscenely mishandled by the USPS. This happens very rarely. I have had one damaged item in the past and the USPS paid in full and promptly.
- I will be happy to give a discount on combined shipping whenever possible. Please request an adjusted invoice after the last item of interest.
- I try to determine shipping based on addition of packing material and box weight, but sometimes I am off a bit. I do not charge for materials or a handling fee. Just the cost to ship your purchase. If the price quoted in the listing and paid upon invoice turns out to be more than actual shipping cost (more than $3.00 difference) I will issue a refund via PayPal after mailing of item. You can see by your package thecost of shipping and many times it is actually more than I charged, although sometimes the insurance cost does not show on the label. We all get very busy and I live by Sticky-Notes, so… Feel free to give me a friendly reminderif you are owed a shipping refund,PRIOR to leaving low response rating.Email me – if I make a mistake; I willFix It.
International Buyers - Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- I do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts' - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- I only ship USPS Priority Mail International or First Class whichever is preferred by the buyer.
- Returns are accepted if item is not as described in listing. Please, no buyers remorse.Please contact me within 3 days of receiving item with any return request. Item must be returned within14 days of receipt. A refund will be issued upon receiving the item in the same condition as it was originally shipped. Refund excludes all return shipping costs.
Please feel free to email me with any concerns before leaving response. I will do my very best to make each and every customer happy and will always treat you the way I expect to be treated.
Please check out my other itemsfor sale! Thank you..
This item has been shown 0 times.