Original Avery Co. Peoria, Il Pinback For Steam Engines, Gas Tractors, Threshers
This item has been shown 0 times.
Original Avery Co. Peoria, Il Pinback For Steam Engines, Gas Tractors, Threshers:
Avery Co. Peoria, Illinois
"Teeth Talk" Pinback
- Gauranteed original pinback for the Avery Co. of Peoria, Illinois
- Featuring their trade mark bull dog and "Teeth Talk' slogan
- Advertising their steam engines, threshers, and implements
- Excelent condition!
- Very light staining to top edge and back
- No major chips, dings, major scratches
- Free shipping!
- Insurance:Optional, must be requested by buyer at end of sale before payment so I can send a new invoice that includes insurance!
- 14 day return policy, buyer pays return shipping!
- Because this item is a photograph and is subject to copying and reproduction, I will only refund 50% of the selling price if you choose to return this item!
I've described this item to the best of my ability, but sometimes I miss something and condition is subjective! Please review the pictures of this item to determine its condition for yourself! And please ask questions if you need additional information regarding this item's condition or other details!
Check out my other sales for tons more great items! We will be selling numerous antique tractor, gas engine, steam engine, and other argriculture related items such as original advertising pieces, photos, and parts as well as scale models, toys, etc. from time to time. Make sure to check out our other items and save us as a favorite seller! Thanks for looking! - Wahgar Toys
If you are the winning buyer, you will receive an email from us or an automatic one from Paypal.com once the sale has ended. We accept payments via Paypal.com or can pay upon pickup (Email for details). Items are sold as is. All sales are final, no refunds or returns unless item is grossly misrepresented: Please review item descriptions and pictures carefully before deciding to offer. Please email us if you have any questions or concerns. We are not responsible for incorrect assumptions concerning this item. Thanks and enjoy!