Pair / Set Of Victorian Georgian Silver Sheffield Style Dome Wall Planters
This item has been shown 1069 times.
Pair / Set Of Victorian Georgian Silver Sheffield Style Dome Wall Planters:
FineThings4sale - Family parts with a few treasures... things we liked - - Stunning Top Quality Antique Kitchen wares - Old Copper Cookware - Sterling Holloware - Especially Nice Silverplate - OUR FAMILY ESTATE USED ITEMS / COLLECTION OFFERED ON .
Check our other items and add us to your favorite sellers, this year we empty a family storage locker of things. Sterling and Silverplate items listed.
ANTIQUE VICTORIAN SILVER STYLE ---
PAIR / SET OF VICTORIAN GEORGIAN SILVER SHEFFIELD STYLE DOME WALL PLANTERS -- A PETITE FOOD OR MEAT DOME PROFESSIONALLY ALTERED TO MAKE A PLANTER (cut in half) --- GORGEOUS!
SILVER BODY FITTED WITH A BACK COVER WITH HOLES FOR MOUNTING. MEASURES about 5 5/4" HIGH, 7 1/2" WIDE and over 4" DEEP. As shown in pictures there is pretty undermetal bleeding.
Truly remarkable piece that is from my Grandmother's estate. Unique and useful. Lovely old Victorian piece with superb elegant design. View our photos to get the full effect.
This antique set is in great condition with age appropriate use evidence etc. No unusual damage to note -- other than the expected wear -- it is not brand new and has not been re-plated. Similar less grand examples retail in antique shops (when found) for hundreds more than our price. We would like someone to have it who would truly value its history and unique design. Beautifully crafted with good heft these silverplated pieces were made to last. No longer made, these will be passed along for generations to use. My mother used this set of items with her sterling flatware, elegance at the table. Pretty and most useful!
In this listing, we offer another portion of my mother's large collection of Older Silver Serving Holloware for a serious collector/host. on this lot, so offer now or grab it first with Buy It Now option. View our multiple pictures to judge the quite nice condition. All items being sold by us have been used, but these very high-end, older, Gorham silverplated items were made to last for generations. All this was stored away and next owner will get to polish 'em up more or have professionally polished if desired. They come from a silver collection that I just pulled out of storage in the attic amassed by my mother & grandmother. Last two pictures show more of what we're listing on .
NOTHING IN THIS COLLECTION HAS MONOGRAM or any other personalization.
Older Heavy Top Quality Holloware Items! Great value to get all this together, save on shipping etc. Good to Fine Estate Used condition. Everything looks good!
A true silver / sterling person will like to have this collection for party time, this year! Collector's items, yet eminently appropriate for contemporary use. Final two pictures show more of the stuff we are selling on this year.
Parents were serious about entertaining in a way I am not. My family invested in quality items for gracious living.
IMPORTANT - We are not online at all times and offers made near close of listing might be missed. This is not an sale and you will have best chance if offer is made earlier.
CONDITION: VERY GOOD overall (these antique items were used and are not brand new perfect) typical use evidence / wear for the suspected age! Not dented or mis-shapened. Review pictures (please ignore reflections).
Lots of Really Great Stunning items to add to your collection. Starting each lot at very reasonable prices.
Please review picture(s) for condition etc. Not new, but Used Good Estate Condition with expected use on treasured old items. No Monograms or Removals not noted - Some hand washing/polishing needed! Vintage heirloom quality, these were used for 30+ years for entertaining, as the items were acquired post World War II. This is an outstanding, truly versatile, group/set of good weight/heft, elegant pattern. offer based on info above, but know these were from a very good collection of very fine household goods that were well taken care of.
No major flaws or damages not mentioned, expect general marks, spots, scratches, wear and patina commensurate with age and use of treasured serverware/flatware used for special meals/holidays. All this has been stored away in the box for many years and a simple cleaning/polishing will make it look even more elegant on your table. Most or all hosts would feel quite comfortable using this when entertaining the most special guests in your home.
Please review other listings now & later... Silver - More Gorham Chantilly (other family sets/collection) and very good quality estate things from Grandparent's cottage. Last two pictures posted in this listing give an idea of the collection we are listing on .
Check our other items add us to your favorite sellers, this year we must empty a family storage locker of things. More Sterling & Silverplate items to be listed.
You must include your full shipping address with your PayPal payment. Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.
1. We check my email every night for questions, so please email any questions and we'll be pleased to answer them.
2. All sales are final. No returns, refunds or adjustments. If in doubt, don't offer.
3. We accept PayPal only. Really. If you offer please know, that through PayPal.com - you - can select to pay by check or credit card. We no longer accept mailed payments.
4. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful offer. As the winning buyer, you are liable to pay for all items you won at sale. You must complete the payment immediately. Failure to do so within 3 days could result in cancellation of the sale and a negative posting to your account.
5. Shipping will be Priority Mail by United States Postal Service. We will ship within one week of the finish of the sale.
6. CONDITION: Every attempt is made to describe any damage or faults honestly & accurately. Please ask BEFORE offerding if you require further clarification. A offer will taken as an indication that the condition of the item understood & accepted.
7. If the item is damaged during shipping, the buyer must contact the shipper to resolve this matter. Seller will provide any necessary paperwork to help buyer with his/her claim. We pack carefully and this has never been an issue.
8. Any condition statement is a courtesy to a buyer, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a expert's statement of fact. We're sharing 'estate items' generally older antiques and we shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.