Pair Antique 19th Century Figural Shutter Dogs Locks Hooks~english~unused~rare
This item has been shown 0 times.
Pair Antique 19th Century Figural Shutter Dogs Locks Hooks~english~unused~rare:
Dang it's hot! Never knew why they called it the "dog days" of Summer,they don't seem to like it any more than we do! Muddy don't feel like chasin' squirrels and Ol' Judge won't even leave the house.So, Pa's decided he's just gonna sit at the 'puter all day next to the cool water fan and sell more of that "stuff" he found this Spring. Antiques, linens, glassware, toys, paper, sewing, needlework, patterns, dollhouse stuff, clothes, collectibles, dolls, geegaws, tools, pictures – you name it – we got a bunch of it stacked up around here! Just give Zeke a poke to see what all we got this week and make sure to keep comin’ back ‘cause the more you buy, the sooner we can get Pa out from under-foot! PAIR Antique 19th Century FIGURAL SHUTTER DOGS LOCKS HOOKS~ENGLISH~UNUSED~RARE! Fabulous pair of antique figural shutter dogs or hooks with a boy in a hat as the closure. These would be hammered into the side of the house and used to hold the shutters open. The figural section rotates on a pin at the end for easy opening and closing. With the head in the upright position, these measure 5 3/8" and the space between the head and the back pin is 1 3/8". These are excellent condition, never used, some light oxidation, original patina. They are marked with what looks like a "C" on one shoulder section, I was told they originated in England. Rare pieces, charming additions to a county cottage! Become a Fan of Zeke's Uncle!
TERMS OF SALE
- Zeke's kin folk will answer your questions or provide extra pictures.
- We will invoice the winning buyer after the sales end.
- IT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM IF YOUR EMAIL AND SHIPPING INFO IS NOT UP TO DATE WITH AND PAYPAL!
- MR. DRYSDALE SAYS HE'LL ONLY TAKE PAYPAL. DON'T EVEN ASK ABOUT OTHER METHODS OF PAYMENT!
- IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH MONEY IN IT OR MAY HAVE BUYERS REMORSE, THEN DON'T offer!
- PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 4 DAYS OF END OF sale! NON-PAYING buyer COMPLAINTS WILL BE FILED AND YOU WILL BE BLOCKED FROM offerDING ON ANY MORE sales! NO EXCUSES ACCEPTED!
- UNLESS STATED IN THE sale, THERE IS NO "BUY IT NOW"! WE WILL NOT END AN sale JUST FOR YOU! DON'T EVEN ASK!
- FOLLOW THE RULES OR DON'T offer! See Section 5 of the User Agreement.
- Appropriate response is always left. No whiners!
- Shipping through USPS Priority, First Class, Media Mail, First Class International, Priority Mail International and FedEx.
- Shipping to Canada, Australia, Japan and the UK is through USPS First Class International Mail, at the following rates for this item:
- Canada: $10.55
- Australia: $16.75
- UK: $16.75
- Japan: $16.75
- DO NOT ask for shipping favors! Our shipping and handling are as cheap as we can get it!
- Unless stated otherwise in the sale - we are happy to combine shipping on multiple wins within the same week of sales.
- INTERNATIONAL buyers OTHER THAN CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN AND THE UK SHOULD CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING AMOUNTS! THERE IS NO INSURANCE WITH FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL!
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TIMES MIGHT BE EFFECTED BY CURRENT CONDITIONS AND EVENTS!
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts". U.S. and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- LISTEN UP!! WE HAVE OPTED IN TO 'S NEW RETURN POLICY! YOU MUST GO TO "RETURN THIS ITEM" IN THE "MORE ACTIONS" DROP DOWN MENU IN YOUR LIST OF "PURCHASES" TO INITIATE THE RETURN PROCESS!
- RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF BUYER'S RECEIPT OF ITEM.
- PER POLICY, BUYER PAYS RETURN SHIPPING COSTS!
- PER POLICY, A 15% RESTOCKING FEE WILL APPLY!
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNLESS YOU FOLLOW THIS NEW RETURN POLICY!!