Pair Cree H11 Led Headlight Cob White 6000k Fog Light Kit 138000lm H8 H9 Beam
This item has been shown 36 times.
Pair Cree H11 Led Headlight Cob White 6000k Fog Light Kit 138000lm H8 H9 Beam:
Protekz LED Kit HID Headlight Fog Light Halogen Bulbs
ABOUT USWe started as a small local company and grew in more than a 100000
Our customer base continues to grow thanks to our outstanding customer
service and highest satisfaction ratings from our clients.
All of our LED kits are inspected guaranteed by our quality assurance department.
None of our LED enter our warehouse before being inspected and tested.
Order your LED Kit today and benefit from our outstanding 7 days a week
customer service and have your kit shipped out to you for FREE within 1 business day
★ Color: 6000K(Pure White Color)
★ Condition: 100%Brand New/ Never Used
★ Need additional Parts or Modification? 100% Integrated Design, Plug and Play.
(Few vehicles may require load resistors to stop flickering or fix error message)
★ Package include: 2x LED Headlight Bulbs ( Built-in Driver Ballast )
Please Note: Compatible List can not show up all car model， Please make sure you car plug before you purchase
If you are unsure your bulb type, please do remember send message to tell us your car make,
model, year and other information which is helpful to check bulb type. for example:
2004 Ford F-150, high/low beam
2015 RAM 1500 with projector-type, high beam
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS OF LED
1.Both side could not work?
please turn around the plug (swap the polarity) and try again
2.One side could not work?
1)please turn around the plug (swap the polarity) of the defective bulb and try again
2)please exchange the bulbs from side to side and see if the problem could solve
3)Please check your connection and fuse
4)If still could not help, please contact our customer service, we will get back to you within 24 working hours
3.Both side flicker/interference/error light?
Pls kindly noted that your car need a resistor Cancelers Decoders, you can contact our customer service for help
4.My bulb type is H7, but the one you sent could not fit?
Pls kindly noted that your car need a bulb holder to lock the bulb, you can get one from according to you vehicle model
5.My bulb type is H1, but there is only one clip on my bulb and the one you sent has two clip
Pls kindly noted that different cars have different connection way, which some have both positive and negative electrode,
while some just have positive electrode but not negative. if there is just positive electrode but not negative,
please connect the positive side, as for the negative wire, please connect to the car's metal shell.
6.The bulbs is loss and it could not fit(H8/H9/H11/9005)
Please put the bulb in the bulb assembly, and make sure to rotate the bulbs in the socket by clockwise, only by this way can install the bulbs,
if you just put it in the socket, cannot stable the bulbs.
7.The bottom of the bulb is too big and it could not fit
For some special cars, you need to make a hole on the waterproof/dust cover and let the fans come out, and in this way will solve the radiating problem.
If the problem you meet is not on above or the answers cannot solve the problem, please feel free to contact us through message,
we will try our best to help you solve the problem and definitely won’t let your interests to be damaged.
So anything please keep in touch first, I believe that everything could be solved by communication.
★ Product Advantages
★ High brightness
★ High temperature resistant
★ High purity of luminescence
★ Good stable performance
★ Instant on fast cooling
★ Energy saving Environmental
★ Long lifespan(>50000hrs)
★ Interchange Part Number: Use for high Beam, Low Beam, DRL or Fog Lights…
★ LED Type: 2Pcs Led Chips Each Bulb
★ Other Part Number: 6000K(Xenon HID Pure White) Head Light Lamp Bulbs
★ Beam Angle: 360 Degrees
★ Placement on Vehicle: Left, Right, Front
★ Heat Control: Aluminum shell base including Turbo cool fan
★ Warranty: Yes
★ The latest design of the led headlight , whose luminous point is the same as the factory light, thus beam Pattern is flawless.
The compatibility table is only for reference, please make sure to verify the bulb type of your vehicle before purchasing.
We are happy to help if you need any further information.
1.Each Bulb have 4 sides of Super Bright LED Chips
2.Complete Kit: No Other Ballast/Driver Required Just Plug and Play - Newest Technology
3.Beam Angel: 360 Degrees
4.Color Temperature： 6000K Pure White
5.Smart Efficient Cooling System, Built-In Cooling Fans For Fast Heat Dissipation
6.High quality Aluminum heat dissipation ensures the secure temperature range
7.Low Power Consumption than Halogen bulb or Hid Kit, Energy Saving
8.Low Voltage Protection, High Precision Constant Current driver Chip
9.Shakeproof and Long lasting up to 50,000 Hours.
10.Easy installation, Plug and Play, NO modification required
11.Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +80°C
Automotive LED Headlamps Advantages:
1. LED lights than traditional halogen energy, more power.
2. Xenon lamp brightness and proximity, but the LED lights light up without delay, to enhance road safety. Instant start no strong currents impact,
effectively protecting the car comes with a battery, improving battery life of more than 30%.
3. Fast cooling , the appearance of the most advanced design , thermal structure ingenious and reasonable.
Less warranty, power driver with wide voltage constant current mode, the car can respond to a variety of voltage instability ,
the effective protection of normal use Led efficient and simple structure .
Fewer Components damaged, repair the probability is very low , compared with HID ballast repair lower than 80% .
4. Heating temperature is low , protect the car . Xenon working temperature up to 800 ° -1000 ° , the main reason for the car ignition .
5. LED car headlights simple structure, fewer parts than xenon lamps, significantly lower than the xenon lamp failure rates !
6. Automotive LED headlamps color temperature balancing. The Xenon bulbs in the same color to clear , about 6000K.
1. As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
4. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.
LED KITS TROUBLESHOOTING
- Q1: Will this bulb fit my vehicle?
- Q2: My item has not arrived, what's taking so long?
- Do I need to mention the Year, Make and Model in the notes when place order?
- My bulbs won't fit, help!
- Neither side lighting up? Both sides flicker, flash, or work inconsistently
- WARNING ABOUT POLARITY
Shipping and Payment Information
- Shipping and Payment Information
- FREE SHIPPING on all products within 50 States USA!
- USA Sales & Support - We are a 100% USA Seller!
- We ship 5 Days a week (Mon-Friday) excluding major Holidays.
- We ship all our products by USPS Mail (2-4 day service within 99% of locations within USA).
- Tracking Number will be uploaded to and or / Emailed to you typically within 24 hours of shipment.
- International Customers may be subject to customs fees that are out of our control.
- International shipments may take longer than the specified time due to country customs.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Quantity orders are welcome!
- Hassel Free Return Money Back Guarantee!
- Unlimited FREE Technical support!
- 5 Years Warranty on all bulbs and ballast