Pfm Book - The Berkshire And Texas Types - Jack Farrell
This item has been shown 17390 times.
Pfm Book - The Berkshire And Texas Types - Jack Farrell:
THE BERKSHIRE AND TEXAS TYPES: North American Steam Locomotives by Jack Farrell
Published by Pacific Fast Mail - Copyright 1988
----- Description -----
This is the third in the series dealing with the development of North American Steam power. There is No one more qualified to write on the subject than Jack Farrell. He was the editor and publisher of "Locomotive Quarterly" magazine and co-author of PFM's previously published books, 'The Northerns' and 'The Mountains'.He has been referredto as awalking encyclopedia on steam.
The Berkshire and Texas Types is the fascinating story of the first on the 'super power' locomotives that revolutionized American railroads in the late twenties and early thirties. It features 192 pages with over 225 photographs and eight pages in color
No Dust Jacket or Slip case
We purchased the remaining stock from Pacific Fast Mail so that is how we are now able to let you own a piece of history at a very reasonable price!
Dealer Discounts are available - minimum order quantities apply (serious inquires only, please)
Dan's Train Depot - Store Listings CLICK HERE
Shipping PoliciesWe guarantee you fast and professional packing and shipping on every item! We are happy to combine your sales. Wins are combined everymorning, Monday through Thursday.All items ship within 1-2 business days ofcleared of payment. To comply with policies,all orders with an item total of $750 or more will be shipped Signature Required for delivery. Also, please verify that your address is correct BEFORE payment, as wemust ship to the address on the order.Available Shipping Methods:
- Domestic: Please see "Shipping and payment" tab for available methods and cost.Insurance and tracking included for all orders. 7% Sales Tax is charged for Florida Residents. see "Shipping and payment" tab for cost. We currently ship only via USPS Priority Mail International. Wedo notship viaUSPS First-Class Mail International due to a high incidence of lost packages, and lack of tracking to many locations. No exceptions are made to this policy.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- For legal reasons, actual purchase priceand s/h will be declared on Customs Forms.
- PayPal (Preferred)
- Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover (accepted over the phone)
ReturnsWe now offer a 30day return policy! offer with confidence knowing that if an item is not as described, we offer a Money Back Guarantee as long as it is returned within 30 days of when you received the item. If an item is not as described, we will gladly pay the return shipping. If you simply do not want the item anymore, we will still be happy to take it back, but we ask that you pay the return shipping. Please note: For an item to be eligible for return, we do need to get it back in the condition that we sent it in. If you have any questions on if your item is eligible for return, or even any questions on the return policy in general, please feel free to contact us.
About UsAt Dan's Train Depot, we have been selling on since 1998 and we pride ourselves on excellence in customer satisfaction and you can trust that we will back every item we sale with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and our response is testament to this.We know what it is like being the customer, so we treat you as we would want to be treated. Our bottom line is this: If you aren't happy, then we aren't happy! If you ever need our assistance with a problem or a question, please feel free to contact us!Dan's Train Depot
10515 SE 115th Ave, Ocala, FL 34472
Hours of Operation: 9am - 4pm EST, Monday - Thursday
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter