Philip Ii Macedonia Ae18_____3 Time Olympic Champion For SaleRK21
A BEAUTIFUL BRONZE COIN OF PHILIP II OF MACEDONIA FROM 359 - 336 BC.
THE SIZE IS 17.5 MM AND 4.84 GRAMS.
OBVERSE – Head of Apollo, hair bound with tainia
REVERSE – PHILIPPOU Naked youth on prancing horse
This coin was designed to immortalize Philip's own victory in the equestrian events at the Olympic games in 356 BCE, the year of Alexander the Great’s birth. Philip II was an Olympic champion three times.
• In the 106th Olympics, in 356 BCE, Philip II won the race, riding his horse.
• In the 107th Olympics, in 352 BCE, Philip II won the four-horse chariot race.
• In the 108th Olympics, in 348 BCE, Philip II was the winner of the two colt chariot race.
A True sale Environment –
sales start at $.99 with No Minimums and s.
FULL UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY
If the buyer feels that the coin received is not as represented - just return the coin and the buyer will be fully reimbursed for the cost of the coin; the original shipping charge; and the cost to ship the coin back… No Questions Asked. If the buyer is not happy, please let me know, and I will do what I can to make it right.
INTERNATIONAL buyers WELCOME.
HAVE SHIPPED TO OVER 80 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES COVERING EVERY CONTINENT !!
If you have any questions regarding this sale, please click on “Ask seller a question”.
I will be more than happy to provide you with a response.
Visit My store: Frascatius Ancient Coins
For those new to ancient coins, please see my guide:FAQ - Beginning Ancient Coin Collectors.
- TO THE U.S. = $2.25 Insured Flat Rate
- International = $3.50 Insured Flat Rate
- Multiple items may be grouped at no Additional charge at the above rates, for purchases within a one week time period.
- All items will be carefully packaged , protected & insured (private insurance)..
- qsellx XSELLX Gallery
This item has been shown 0 times.
Philip Ii Macedonia Ae18_____3 Time Olympic Champion :