May 22nd, 2013 National Maritime Day May 22nd, 2013 World Biological Diversity Day May 25th, 2013 African Liberation Day May 26th, 2013 Trinity Sunday May 27th, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday May 27th, 2013 Memorial Day May 29th, 2013 International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers May 30th, 2013 Corpus Christi May 31st, 2013 World No Tobacco Day June 1st, 2013 Statehood Day June 3rd, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday June 4th, 2013 World Day for Child Victims of Aggression June 5th, 2013 World Environment Day June 6th, 2013 Isra and Mi'raj June 8th, 2013 World Oceans Day June 11th, 2013 Kamehameha Day June 12th, 2013 World Day Against Child Labour June 14th, 2013 Flag Day June 14th, 2013 World Blood Donor Day June 16th, 2013 Father's Day June 17th, 2013 Bunker Hill Day June 17th, 2013 World Day to Combat Desertification June 19th, 2013 Juneteenth June 20th, 2013 World Refugee Day June 20th, 2013 West Virginia Day June 21st, 2013 June Solstice June 23rd, 2013 Public Service Day June 23rd, 2013 International Widows' Day
The highest buyer takes this wonderful claim with your highest offerding price plus a transfer & service fee $799.99. Please read the entire description prior to placing a offer.
The BLM maintenance fees have been paid for 2013. You don’t have to pay any maintenance fees until September 1st 2013!!
The Mustang claim (on Main Klamath River) is located approximately 13.1 miles north (on Hwy 96) from Somes Bar.Directions: From Somes Bar, CA. Head northwest on Salmon River Rd toward Camp 3 Rd/Forest Route 15N17 for 1.8 miles, Turn right at CA-96 E for 13.1 miles. Claim will be on the left. Use GPS coordinate 41.543795N, -123.528261W
The claim is located right in National Forest River Access “Persido Bar”. There is a huge gravel parking area and restroom. You can camp right on a open sand beach area in the claim is within a historically-rich section of the Klamath River. The Klamath River is a proven gold-bearing river. Anyone is going to recover some gold if one gives it even a little effort. The Klamath River in this area has very attracting stream and land structures, which allows a miner to use various mining methods. With very easy-accessible and wide-open area, this claim is excellent area for you to bring your family, and everybody can enjoy mining!! The Klamath River in this area is relatively wide and bends in the deep “S” shape, where you find a very attractive natural sand bars at the inner curves; those natural bars create an excellent diversity areas there is excellent for high-banking, sluicing, and metal detecting. Even though the river is wide and shallower, the main channel is fairly deep with stronger current, which provides diversity mining areas (variety of the depth with different current speed). The stronger current in the main channel brings new gold deposits, which tend to settle in less strong current area (slack area, for example, inner curve area). In the downstream, there are also nice stretches of a natural bar (Lot 2 - 4). Around this section, there are some submerged boulders in the pool, which also traps new gold deposits. Along the shoreline, there are nice fine sand beaches where your family members could enjoy gold panning on nice California sunny days. You also find excellent sluicing spots in the shallow riffles.The “off-stream” area is another attraction of this claim. There are acres of nice fine sand area where you can explore and mine with methods, such as high-banking or dry panning.
Title Transfer and Segregation fees: This fee covers the cost of BLM fees, county fees, notary fees, supplies, postage and also labor cost of segregating your claim from the parent claim (you will receive your own serial number). The title transfer and segregation fees, $799.99 will be added to your offerding price.
Payment methods: No Paypal. We can accept personal checks, or cashier’s checks. We can also accept credit or debit cards via our merchant account. If you choose a card option, we can email or mail you a credit card authorization form. Payment is due within 3 days of the sales end.
Copy of the Transfer Paperwork will be Shipped by USPS first Class Mail on the Same or Next Business day of receiving full payment.
USPS Tracking Number will be provided.
The documentation process generally takes about 4 – 8 weeks to complete.
As part of the documentation process, we will need the following information from you:
• Legal name(s) of the person(s) or business that should be listed as owner(s) on the claim.
• Legal mailing address including the county of the person(s) or business that should be listed as owner(s) on the claim.
• A valid phone number to contact the person(s) or business listed as owner(s) on the claim should the BLM need to make any contact.
Email is the quickest way to contact me asI don’t have set office hours andI'm often off-site in exploration and documentation. Please don't hesitate to contactme if you have any questions.
Considering the nature of the sale, the complexity of the transfer process we cannot accept returns.
Iwill never post a mining claim for sale until either 90 days has gone by from the location date or BLM has adjudicated the claim.
Iknow some other dealers will sell a claim right after they locate it. This is very risky for a buyer because BLM hasn’t had the chance to adjudicate the claim. In essence, BLM could forfeit the claim anytime if there was an issue with the location. Thus, a buyer could be buying an invalid claim and not even know it!!
's response system includes four rating categories.I work very hard to deserve top ratings in all response categories, and hope buyers will take a moment to reward me with 5 star response, which we always return in kind.
Some buyers do not understand the response system, and some buyers misuse the response system, which makes a worse marketplace for everyone.I wouldask buyers to consider the following before leaving response.
1) Item as described: Did you receive what you paid for?I don't bait and switch,I list the claim lot that you would be purchasing in the description of the listing.
2) Communication: All buyers receive a purchase confirmation at time of purchase, and a tracking number within one to two business days which includes estimated delivery date. Your order page will also show the estimated delivery date.I also respond to emails very quickly, often in a matter of minutes or hours, even on weekends (though on weekends it sometimes takes a bit longer).
3) Shipping time: Every listing and order page shows standard handling times and estimated delivery dates. Very often items ship and arrive even sooner than this. If your item arrives within the stated delivery estimate,I ask you to leaveme a good rating in this category. Some buyers are very unreasonable and expect their transfer paperwork to arrive 10 minutes after they buy it, and unfairly punish sellers who deliver what they promised when they promised.I trust that our customers will not act that way, just as we don't take advantage of them.
4) County Recorder:I will process your quit claim deed and send the transfer paperwork to the county recorder and BLM within two business days from receiving full payment.
5) Transfer fee and Segregation fees charges: Clearly noted in all listings - so if you don't agree with it, don't offer on it! Our total prices are always very competitive.
If you feel that for some reasonI fell short of our goal to receive 5 stars in all categories, please let us know why so we can improve our business. And even if we aren't perfect, please remember thatI'm human just like you, andI'm trying mybest to do things right - so cutme some slack.I'm a small business trying to make it, not a huge company that doesn't care.
This item has been shown 450 times.
Placer Gold Mining Claim,california Famous Klamath River: $16