Polaroid Sx-70 Land Camera - Good W/case, Film, Closeup Lens, Remote Button, Etc
This item has been shown 0 times.
Polaroid Sx-70 Land Camera - Good W/case, Film, Closeup Lens, Remote Button, Etc:
Camera has not been used for 10+ years, but is clean inside and out. Pictures attempt to show details of the camera itself. I examined the rubber boot for flexibility, tears, cracks and found no problems. The camera inside the film slot is clean without any obvious corrosion. No film was left in the camera during the years of storage. There are a number of accessories included with this camera described separately.ACCESSORIES
1. CAMERA CASE: The case is flexible and has no issues.
2. TRIPOD ATTACHMENT: This device allows the camera to be mounted onto a tripod or other standard holding bracket.
3. FLASH DIFFUSER: This device is used with the closeup lens to prevent white out during flash usage.
4. CLOSEUP LENS: The lens is mounted in a special holder that plugs into the camera thatallows the flash unit and flash bar to be mounted on top.
5. REMOTE SHUTTER BUTTON: This button is used to allow a hands off long duration exposure in dim light conditions. Use it with the tripod attachment for those special applications.
6. FILM PACK: The film pack may be more vintage than usable since the best use date is September 1997. It appears that non-Polaroid film is available for this camera.
7. FLASH BARS: The flash bars are mostly used. Replacements may be available.
8. A User Manual is included in this sale, but it is in poor condition and is not included in the photographs. The manual is usable to operate the camera.
This camera was in use during the 80's and 90's and was reliable. Pictures still hang on the wall. No doubt the film is expensive ($14.29 in the 90's), but there are situations where an instant photo is desirable or necessary.