Profiles In History July Auction Catalogs (hollywood, Animation, Dreier, Greene)
This item has been shown 0 times.
Profiles In History July Auction Catalogs (hollywood, Animation, Dreier, Greene):
Up for sale are the catalogs for Profiles in History's FOURdifferentJuly sales.HOLLYWOOD sale 56 (July 23-29, 2013)392 pages / 988 lots
- Vintage contact prints produced by Richard Avedon for Marilyn Monroe
- Charlie Chaplin’s personal “The Tramp” bamboo cane used in Modern Times
- Important selection of material from Gone With the Wind
- Judy Garland early “Dorothy” dress from The Wizard of Oz
- The world’s largest collection of signature costumes of Julie Andrews and the “Von Trapp” Children from The Sound of Music
- Original “Nautilus” crew member dive helmet from Disney’s 1954 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Unprecedented offering of United Artists poster artwork, including Moby Dick and The Great Escape
- Steve McQueen’s iconic screen-used tweed sports jacket worn during “the best car chase in film history" in Bullitt
- James Bond’s documented Walther pistol used by Sean Connery in publicity shots for four James Bond films
- James Bond 007 BD-5J Acrostar jet screen-used in the incredible opening sequences of Octopussy
- Mid-grade Type-2 Phaser pistol from Star Trek: The Original Series.
- Sylvester Stallone’s “John Rambo” survival knife and sheath screen-used in First blood.
- Hero working “V.I.N.CENT” robot from Disney’s The Black Hole.
- Henry Thomas’ personal script and key “Elliott” wardrobe pieces worn in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.
- Wonderful selection of Star Wars creatures, weapons and puppets.
- Harrison Ford “Indiana Jones” signature whip and fedora hat from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- Paul Reuben’s “Pee-wee” bicycle from Pee-wee’s Big Adventure.
- Julia Roberts’ hero pearl earrings worn in seven scenes in Pretty Woman.
- Al Pacino’s “little friend” grenade launcher from Scarface.
- Bernard Hill “Capt. Smith” uniform from Titanic (1997).
- Key set pieces, puppets and artwork from The Nightmare Before Christmas
ANIMATION sale 58 (July 31, 2013)252 pages / 908 lots
- Original production cells and background from Fleischer’s Popeye Meets Rip Van Winkle
- Original production cells from the first animated version of Charles Schulz’s Peanuts
- Original production cells and backgrounds from The Flintstones
- Original animatronic bell divers from Disneyland’s Submarine Voyage
- Original Imagineering model for the Indiana Jones Adventure attraction
- Over 25 original Disneyland attraction posters
- Original production background from a Disney “Oswald The Lucky Rabbit” short
- Original black-and-white production cell from Disney’s Traffic Troubles
- Original cells and production backgrounds from classic Disney features including Snow White, Pinocchio, Bambi,
- Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and more
- Rare original storyboard panel from Destino
- Original model sheet from Song of the South
- “Si and Am” original production cells and background from Disney’s Lady and the Tramp
THE DREIER COLLECTION, Part II (July 30, 2013)144 pages / 449 lots
- The finest collection of Lucille Ball costumes, sketches, documents and artifacts
- William Boyd’s signature “Hopalong Cassidy” cowboy hat
- Original prop “Golden Ticket” from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
- Henry Winkler’s iconic “Fonzie” leather jacket from Happy Days
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s jacket from the "Terminator"
- Johnny Depp’s “scissor-hand” gloves from Edward Scissorhands
- Numerous heroes and villains are represented, including pieces from Batman, X-Men, Indiana Jones and the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
- Important assemblage of artwork and artifacts from The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Vintage western toys/games from “Hopalong Cassidy”, “Roy Rogers” and “The Lone Ranger"
- Vintage space toys/games from “Tom Corbett Space Cadett”, “Flash Gordon” and “Buck Rogers”
- Vintage G.I. Joe action figures, classic Hot Wheels and children’s cereal boxes
PROPERTY FROM THE ESTATE OF MILTON H. GREENE(July 27, 2013)256 pages / 268 lots
- Huge collections of movie star photos - including Marilyn Monroe, Kim Novak, Terry Moore, Jane Fonda, Janet Leigh, Faye Dunaway, Audrey Hepburn, Barbra Streisand and many more