Pair 1900's Vintage Cowboy Spurs Marked Mcchesney Silver Inlaid No Reserve
This item has been shown times.
Pair 1900's Vintage Cowboy Spurs Marked Mcchesney Silver Inlaid No Reserve:
Pair 1900's Vintage Cowboy Spurs Marked McChesney Silver Inlaid !!
Up for your consideration are a pair of vintage 1900's Cowboy spurs that are marked inside both McChesney. Great shape for the age. Found in a local NC estate. We have left them as found we have left them dirty. Guaranteed to be old and authentic. Leather appears to be in great shape. Looks to have silver inlaid on the sides. !! We are not experts on cowboy spurs so please email with questions.
SHIPPING & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Buyer pays for shipping
- No partial refunds under no circumstances will be given to any buyer's. We will only issue full refunds of purchase price minus return shipping.
- Winning buyer needs to contact us within 48 hours of notification
- Payment must be received within 5 days of sale end
- Wires are our preferred payment method. Paypal gladly accepted for purchases up to $3,000.00. Contact us for further details
- North Carolina residents: we will add 7% sales tax. Other locations - you are responsible for your own duties and/or taxes