Pair Huge 19thc Chinese Enamel Cloisonne Urns W/ Bats & Brass Medallions
This item has been shown 0 times.
Pair Huge 19thc Chinese Enamel Cloisonne Urns W/ Bats & Brass Medallions:
PAIR HUGE 19TH CENTURY CHINESE CLOISONNE URNS WITH CORAL CABOCHONS
I am going to package these separately so they will be shippable internationally, but the shipping cost will be high. International buyers, please contact me for the cost, as 's shipping calculators won't allow me to enter weights for two boxes.
Stuff You Should Read About How We Do Business:
- ~We are always happy to combine orders for shipping if we can. Even when we must ship items in separate boxes for safety, we waive our $1.15 handling fee on the second and subsequent boxes.
- Payment is due no later than 5 days after the close of the sale.
- ~We do notend sales early for offers. It's not fair to those who are watching and expecting to offer at the end (a risky business, but many chance it nonetheless.)
- ~All our sales are no-reserve.
- ~We guarantee your satisfaction on all items we sell. If we have missed something, which does happen from time to time with the antique and vintage items we handle, we will always make it right.
- ~We strive for your 5-star response rating. If we have not achieved this, please contact us and we'll work it out.
~We will not misrepresent values on customs forms or call merchandise a "gift."Import duties and taxes are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the price you have paid us.We have no control over the duties imposed in other countries, or our own, for that matter. Please be aware that customs regulations may delay your receipt of the item.
We offer both USPS and UPS shipping service--please select the best shipping option for you when you check out, as several are almost always offered.
- I make every effort to deliver your purchases in CLEAN condition. Most silver is polished. Porcelains and figurines are cleaned unless stated otherwise. And everything is packed with the utmost care for the safe arrival of your treasures.
- I can no longer use International First Class for items closing over $100 since this mail class cannot be tracked. If you are an international buyer and your item closes at or over $100, you must select Priority International shipping even though First Class International rates are provided.
offer With Confidence--I have 100% response on Purpose and Take Good Care of My Customers!
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog