Pair Original Owner 1960's Vintage Shaw-walker Aluminum Office Arm Chair Atlanta
This item has been shown 0 times.
Pair Original Owner 1960's Vintage Shaw-walker Aluminum Office Arm Chair Atlanta:
template Pair Original Owner 1960's Vintage Shaw-Walker Aluminum Office Arm Chair ATLANTA
Rollover thumbnails to view additional images. Five-Star Service Is Our Goal. Please read at least the description and shipping policies, and contact us with any questions. Thanks!
Vintage Original Owner Shaw-Walker Office Chair - Good condition, light-moderate use evident.Vinyl shows some cracking, however is still very soft. Somewhat dusty (been out of service for serveral years)
- Walnut Finish plastic arms
- dark brownvinyl
- Back height measures 34"
- Seat between arms measures 19" wide x 17" deep
- Arm height 27". Arm width 22".
- Bonus - an additional chair is included in this sale from the same time period. Brand is unknown. Condition is not as good. If you would like this chair ommited from the sale, we can discount shipping.
Available fordelivery or local pick-up in Atlanta!
Additional Information- Important:
- Please note that we only accept PayPal, AmEx, Visa and MasterCard for payment, and we will only ship to your PayPal confirmed address or your credit card billing address.
- A restocking fee will apply on ALL returns of "Free Shipping" items.
- Payment made outside of our checkoutwill cause a delay in shipping.
- We usually ship via FedEx Ground or USPS.
International buyers are welcome, and are responsible for any additional customs fees or tariffs.
- Sales tax is required on all items shipped to GA addresses.
- We can ship smaller items to a PO Box. Larger or heavier items must ship to a physical address.
Also allow for extra time if the item is unusually large, or will be shipped via Freight service
- Items $250 & over will require a signature on delivery - these charges for signature and insurance ARE INCLUDED in the stated Flat Rate.
Thanks for Shopping!
Our preferred shipping carriers:
For items over 2 lbs., we typically ship via FedEx Ground. For items under 2 lbs. we typically ship via USPS Priority Mail. FedEx and UPS will not ship to P.O. Boxes.Merchandise will ship 1-3 business days after payment confirmation. Please allowadditional time for larger items.International Shipping:
We currently ship internationally. The winning buyer is responsible for all customs fees and tarriffs - these fees are not reflected in the quoted shipping price and will be collected by the carrier.Combined Shipping:
We can combine shipping on multiple purchases of similar items. Combined shipping rates are determined at checkout by our automated system. We cannot provide a quote for combined shipping.
Your satisfaction is important to us.oZmoso strives to accurately list and photograph every item we list for sale so that buyers can buy with confidence! Therefore, we only accept returns if the item was not as described in the sale. All items are sold As Is.If the item was not as described in the sale and you would like to return the item, you must initiate the return within 3 days of receiving the item. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
Forms of Payment:
We accept PayPal, Visa, AmExand MasterCard.Tax:
All in state residents will be charged state and local sales tax during the checkout process, regardless of pick-up or delivery specification. The winning buyer can payvia the link in the automated email sent after the sale ends. (Note: If you do not receive an e-mail invoice within 48 hours of the sale end time, pleasereview your bulk email folder, as a spam filter may have prevented it from reaching your primary in-box.) Prompt Payment:
Checkout must be completed within 7 days of the close of sale, and allpayments must be made within this time period. If payment isn't received within this time period, the order will be revoked and a Non-Paying buyer alert will be filed.
Manage all your items with Kyozou Listing Software