Pair Vintage 1930's Roseville Art Pottery Ball Candlesticks - Ivory Color (579)
This item has been shown 19 times.
Pair Vintage 1930's Roseville Art Pottery Ball Candlesticks - Ivory Color (579):
Pair Vintage 1930's Roseville Art Pottery Ball Candlesticks - Ivory Color (579) Pair Vintage 1930's Roseville Art Pottery Ball Candlesticks - Ivory Color (579)
Matching set of Roseville candlesticks in acceptable/good condition. There are 2 small chips in the glaze along the bottom edge (see photos). Otherwise, no chips, cracks or crazing. Both candlesticks have been lightly cleaned but do have wax residue inside and could use additional cleaning. They are signed Roseville but it looks like the mold was quite worn down and the Roseville imprint is very difficult to see in photographs (in real life they are difficult but possible to read). As pictured, see photos for additional details.
All of our items are sold as-is, but will comply with 's Money Back Guarantee if your item is not as described. Our products are donated to us and sold directly from stores in the Western Territory Salvation Army. Proceeds are used to support local programs and services. Please study our photos carefully and read our description thoroughly.
We maintain office hours Monday through Friday and operate on Pacific Time. Purchases or inquiries made after hours will be processed on the next business day.
We do not end sales early for “Buy It Now” offers.
** The Salvation Army is not an authorized dealer.
** Warranty not provided by manufacturer even if the item condition is new (All items sold through The Salvation Army are donated).
** Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of a vintage or antique product.
** Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described above. PAYMENTS PayPal payments and credit cards processed through PayPal is the only form of payment we accept.
- Once the UPI case opens, you will have an additional 4 days to complete the payment before the order is cancelled, and records the nonpayment on your account.
- Please contact us before the UPI case is closed if additional time is needed.
- Payment must clear before we can ship out an order.
- We do not ship internationally, to US protectorates, or to FPO/APO/DPO addresses.
- All shipments are subject to a $1.95 handling fee, plus tax where applicable.
- Tracking is provided with all orders.
- We can only ship to your registered address. Please make sure your address is current before purchase.
- All of our items are sold directly from Salvation Army stores in the Western Territory. We do offer combined shipping upon request, but can only combine items sold from the same physical location. Please double check the item’s location before requesting combined shipping.
- If you are awaiting multiple sales and wish to combine these future orders, please give us advance notice.
- All of our items are sold directly from Salvation Army stores in the Western Territory. Please verify that you can reasonably travel to the location selling the item before requesting local pickup.
- Choose Local Pickup before checkout to pay the invoice without any shipping fees.
- Contact us after the sale to arrange pickup and get detailed pickup information.
- Store hours may vary.
- Orders must be retrieved within 10 days of sale.
- Payment must be tendered through PayPal prior to your arrival.