Pair Of 18th Century Silk Needlework Bags - Royal School Of Art Needlework
This item has been shown 0 times.
Pair Of 18th Century Silk Needlework Bags - Royal School Of Art Needlework:
Antique 18th Century Needlework Silk Bags
- Measures appprox21 x 24cm - the bag on the left in the photo is crumpled but complete!
- Beige silk with hand sewn lattice work of silk on top - pink on one and pale teal on the other
- Both with drawstring tops with silk ribbon
- Thereare labels inside from the Royal School of Art Needlework inside (see photo left).These weredonated to us by a member of the public so origins are unknown but we believethey may be student's pieces.
- We believe these piecesdate to the late 18th and as such, they are in very nice condition.The beige silk appears reasonably clean with just two small holes near the top of the teal bag. The lattice on the pink bag is a bit grubby in places with age and wear. There are a few places where the lattice has come loose.These are stunning pieces of needlework - the photos don't dothem justice!
- Apologies to previous buyers - we have been informed that these bags are considerably older than we first believed so we felt it important to end the sale and restart it with the correct information.
- We have another needlework bag of a similar age available in another listing - win both lots and pay postage on just one.
Please see photo for more details. 100% of the profit from all our items goes towards supporting the Hospice of St Francis
To see more of our items, please click here! Wherever possible, we are happy to combine postage. If you purchase two or more of our items, please wait for us to send an invoice before paying .Terms & Conditions If this item is not quite what you were looking for, you can still help out our fundraising efforts by making a donation of any amount using the button below. A paypal account is required.
The Hospice aims to bring peace, comfort and dignity to patients and families facing the crisis of serious illness. We offer assessment and skilled clinical care, respite breaks, home support, day care and bereavement support. Care is free of charge and a flexible and individual approach is made.To find out more ways to support The Hospice of St Francis, please visit our ME page by clicking here! If you would like to receive a bi-monthly email newletter, please add us to your favorites list! PAYMENT Paypal or postal orders payable to St Francis Trading only please. Overseas buyers, Paypal only please. POSTING We generally post on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Payment reaching us before 10am on those days will go out the same day; otherwise the item will go out the following posting day. Overseas buyers, please note that if you choose NOT to take up the insurance options, we have no means of tracking your parcel and the item is sent at your own risk. For valuable items, please consider adding £5.25 for international tracking. OUR ITEMS All of our items are kindly donated and as such, we often don't have their full history and they are sold very much 'as is'. We strive to describe things as accurately and fully as we can but if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us before offerding. Thank you for supporting our vital fund-raising efforts!
Registered Charity No 280825