Pair Of Beautiful Antique Embroidered Silk Sleeve Panels Qing Period For Sale&lt;div height="28px" valign="middle" face="arial" href="http://www.chaffer01store.com" target="_blank"&gt;Chaffer01 style="text-decoration:none" href="http://www.chaffer01store.com"
&lt;img Pair of Beautiful AntiqueEmbroidered Chinese Silk Panels from Qing Period
This sale is for a stunning Pair of framed embroidered silk textile panels, Silk embroidery with metallic gold threads. These two panels could have been part of a garment. Beautifully preserved in a gilded edged frame, Chinese late 19th Early 20th century Qing period
Each Panel is @44” long x 8 “ wide. The two panels embroidered in coloured silks with butterflies and flowers and conforming floral ornament around the hem. No damage that I can see. Frame is 52x72cm
International SHIPPING. Please note that this item weighs 5kg with packed weight and therefore has to travel by Courier. All Shipping rates are fully inclusive of Insurance. If offerding from outside UK (including Northern Ireland) please ask for quote
Visit My store
Payment window.I require payment within 7 days of the saleor saleending. Please send postal orders or bankers drafts immediately to ensure to get them tome on time. If you wish to collect and pay cash you must do so within 7 days.
Unpaid item process. Customers receive a winning offer email containing the payment due and all the information needed to pay immediately after the sale closes. After 3 daysI may send a payment reminder. After 7 days a payment dispute is opened to resolve the issue of non-payment. Once 7 days have passedI may resell or relist any items which have not been paid for without notification.
- Payment in full. I cannot release items unless they are paid for in full including any applicable collection charges, delivery charges or storage fees.
All Shipping fees quoted are for Mainland UK Only.If you are outside this Area please contactme for a Shipping Quote prior to offerding or Purchase of Items.
- Handling agent. OnceI have accepted payment, the item is the property of the customer. All customers are invited to collect their items should they so wish. By selecting a shipping option and paying my postage & packing charges the customer appointsme as a handling agent.
- Shipping agent. Customers cannot choose their own shipping agent. They are welcome to arrange shipping themselves if they do not wish to use the agent stated inmy listing. In this case any associated collection fees apply and the customer is responsible for the packing and collection of their item by their appointed agent.
- Loss or damage waiver.I am not liable for any loss or damage once your item has been transferred by your shipping agent. Any loss or damage incurred during the shipping process is a matter between the customer and the shipping agent.I cannot make any claims on customer's behalf, butam happy to help/advise customers making claims against shipping agents.I amable to take out insurance on most items, this is optional.
- Worldwide shipping. The customer is responsible for any local taxes and import duties associated with shipping outside the Mainland UK.
Returns & Refunds
- 14-day limit. Any claims for returns & refunds must be made within14 days of receipt and prior to response being left.
- Material difference. Refunds can only be processed where an item, on leaving my premises, materially differs from that outlined in our listing. By "material difference" Imean a clear listing error, or misrepresentation, which in my opinion materially affects the item's value. Loss or damage during shipping is not grounds for a refund from Chaffer01.
- Refund process. Refunds are only issued once an item has been returned and checked against the claim. Where I have made an error, Iwill process a full refund. Buyer is responsible for Return postage. I may choose to pay your return postage costs butI amnot obliged to do this.I will only refund return postage charges authorised by me. Items should be returned using the packing materials in which they were sent.
- Items not returnable. If an item is returned without appropriate grounds, I amnot obliged to give a refund. In the eventI refuse a refund, the customer must pay a further postage charge if they wish to have the item back. Failure to pay this charge within 14 days may result in the item being resold to cover my costs.
- My liability. Without exception,my liability to the customer is strictly limited to the price paid for the item.
I am an individual seller who endeavours to have a variance of goods for sale on my site . I tend to sell antiques, vintage goods, and rarer & unusual items.
Please contact me using my contact details on the site.
This item has been shown 0 times.