Pair Victorian Solid Sterling Silver Bottle Holders Stands Sheffield 1897
This item has been shown 0 times.
Pair Victorian Solid Sterling Silver Bottle Holders Stands Sheffield 1897:
Shop Home About Us View response
Boardman,Glossop & Co Ltd
Pair of super condition late Victorian bottle holders or stands which are hallmarked from Sheffield in the year 1897.
Each measures 132x132mm.
Dart Silver Ltd website available to view on request.
Check out our other items!
Be sure to add us to your favourites list!
Terms and Conditions
- We strive very hard to offer a fast and efficient service at all times. After all, a happy customer is potentially a returning customer. However, even we are 'human', and although such occurrences are very rare, if any purchase is not as described please get in touch by either direct email or through the messaging service and we assure you that we will work to resolve any issues you may have. If any item is wrongly advertised a full refund will be issued on the safe arrival back with us of the purchased item. All we ask is that you contact us prior to returning the item so we know to expect a return.
- Regarding your postage here is
what to expect:
If an item is paid for by Paypal - when it is ready for posting a tracking number will be left through the Paypal website which will result in a confirmation email being sent to the buyer.
If it is marked ‘sent’ - it means just that and has been posted that day.
If it is marked ' In Process' - this means the item may have been paid on a weekend or an evening and the item is ready for posting the next day (except Saturday when this means it will be sent on a Monday).
If an item is delayed in the post please let us know as we chase up lost or delayed items and do not ask you to do this yourself. After all, we sold the item so we firmly believe it is not the customer’s until they sign for it.
- We try to be as flexible as possible and offer the following methods of payment. Bank Transfer, Cheques (GBP£ only), Postal Orders & Paypal. Although we agree it is convenient, Paypal is a costly method, to us, of accepting payment so if you can at all possibly use one of the first mentioned 3 choices we would be grateful but it is the customer’s choice and we thank you for which ever payment method you decide to use.
- We prefer bank transfers as a
method of payment from UK based customers but sadly this
facility is not available to overseas buyers because of
excessive bank charges we incur for handling outwith the UK.
For anyone with a UK bank account wishing to pay by direct bank transfer, please contact us for further information. Many people are unsure of the process and even if you are not linked up through internet banking a quick call to your own bank requesting payment to be made will be fast and free. Payment usually arrives into our account 1-4 days after you have sent payment. We will email you when we have received the funds to confirm the payment’s safe arrival with us.
- Most of our items will show a recorded option price and a special delivery price for UK customers. Judging the postage required can be difficult when items are offered on a low start sale basis. If we have quoted only for special delivery it is because we firmly believe the item will exceed a value of £30 and like to make sure the item is fully insured for its journey through the postal system. If for any reason your item does sell for in excess of £30 but you would prefer a cheaper option (recorded delivery), please let us know. As long as the item is sent by a method which requires a signature on delivery we do try to be as flexible as possible. For overseas buyers all goods will be sent via Royal Mail International Signed For. Some items will show an optional choice for insurance. This again is if an item sells for more than £30 extra insurance can be taken out for the full value of the item. If it is marked insurance included and item sells for example at £100 we have assumed it would and the insurance has already been included in your price. The overseas price may be seen as no price given, This will only happen if an item weighs in excess of 2Kg as the price at this weight bracket is determined by Geographical location so if interested please contact us for a quote to your country of residence.
- At checkout, if you have bought more than one item please wait until we send you an invoice as we always combine postage costs. We want you to be happy and return again and again which is something we feel the customer will not do if they feel they have been grossly or unfairly charged for postage. Please note under no circumstances will we send any goods by international surface mail nor will we send without insurance regardless of the final sale price. Nor will we send to an address if paid by Paypal which is not the registered address through Paypal.
- We regularly have customers buying/winning an item but wish to wait a little longer before settling their bill as they may want to offer on further items, This is not a problem what so ever. Just drop us a quick note saying you wish to delay your payment as you intend to purchase further goods. We will send you a combined invoice when you are finished purchasing.
- We also appreciate that buying online is not the same as seeing or feeling an item and we do try to provide good and clear images of all items. However if you need more information on an item please request more specific details or photographs or contact us directly by telephone or on the Skype feature either by voice or text.
- Lastly : We aim to make your buying experience a pain free and pleasurable experience and fully appreciate YOUR money was hard earned and give the same standard of service to everyone no matter how much you spend. If you have viewed an item or offer and been unsuccessful we hope you will return again soon and join our growing list of happy customers.
MyStoreMaps improve local and international sales.