Pantheon International Melon Spoon Sterling Silver
This item has been shown 6 times.
Pantheon International Melon Spoon Sterling Silver:
Store Hours How Do I Process a Return/Exchange International Shipping United States Shipping Checkout Our Other Items For Sale in Our store! Antique Silver House Questions? Call Us Toll Free At 1-800-745-8375 Checkout Our Other Items! Flatware - NEW Other Baby & Child Items Canadian, European & Foreign Flatware - Coin Silver Flatware - Monogrammed Flatware - Complete Sets Flatware Set -Choose Your Size Flatware - Serving Pieces Flatware Place Items, Settings Flatware - Souvenir Spoons Flatware - Silverplate Unusual Silverware Items Hollowware - Silver Jewelry - Costume Jewelry - Gold Jewelry - Sterling China & Glassware Christmas Collectibles Figurines Pottery Mens & Military Coins & Paper Money Cufflinks - 1920's Cufflinks - 1950's Cufflinks - Studs Cufflinks - Victorian Franklin Mint Linda's Closet Evan's Toy Box Toys Misc Checkout Our Other Items For Sale in Our store! More Flatware, Silverware, Hollowware, China, and Estate Jewelry available. United States Shipping We offer FREE SHIPPING on most items. We will combine shipping for multiple items. Insurance is included in shipping cost. Shipping is via First Class US Mail within the USA, including Alaska, Hawaii and FPO addresses. Shipments within the state of Florida will include the 7% sales tax. International Shipping EMAIL BEFORE offerDING... we cannot ship silver or gold to many locations. Other locations the cost of shipping may not be worth the price as we insure EVERYTHING we ship. International shiping cost are not free. Please email for estimate. How Do I Process a Return/Exchange Please DO NOT USE the “Return this Item” link in the “More Actions” drop down menu of your purchase history. This will cause a delay in the return/exchange process. To initiated return PLEASE CONTACT us at 1-800-745-8375 or use the "CONTACT SELLER" link located above the “More Actions” Menu. Store Hours Monday - Saturday 10AM - 8PM EST Pantheon International Melon Spoon Pantheon by International Patent 1920 Melon Spoon
- All Sterling Silver
- Measures: 5 7/8" long
- Estate piece in fine condition which has been Professionally Machine Polished with care, to remove mostsurface scratches and minor imperfections. A Piece you will be proud to put on your table or give as a gift.
- I.S. Co. Indianhead Trademark Sterling Pat'd 1920
- Dark and discoloration spots are reflections. If you are concerned, please feel free to ask questions.
More Flatware, Silverware,
Hollowware, China, and Estate
Please Call Us Toll Free At 1-800-745-8375 Shipping Cost
- We will combine shipping for multiple items.
- Insurance is included in shipping cost.
- Shipping is via US Mail within the USA. International shipment cost is higher.
- Shipments within the state of Florida please add 7% sales tax.
Antique Silver House
P.O. Box 8603
Maderia Beach, Florida 33738Store Hours:
Monday - Saturday 10AM - 8PM EST
Local Phone: 1-727-392-9581
Quantity of more than 1 available
Understanding listings with quantity of more than 1. Quantity is relatively new feature on so not everyone is familiar with it, if this listing has a quantity of more than one, please read this. What you see and read in the items description is what is for sale for the listed price. If a quantity of 2 or more is available, it means I have more of the exact listing you see available at the listing price times how many you want.Example 1 - if I have one Fork listed with a quantity of 2 that means the listing and price is for one, but 2 are available for purchase at listed price times how many you want. Example 2 - If there are two forks pictured in the listing, as is the case in many of my listings and a quantity of 3, that means the listing and price is for two forks, but 3 sets are available for purchase at listed price. ie 6 total forks, purchased in sets of two. Payment Methods
- Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover
- PHONE - 1800-745-8375
- Shortly after your sale ends, we will email you payment instructions. If you prefer to call us, please call toll free at 800-745-8375. Payments must be made within 7 days of the sale closing.
- We ship internationally call or email us for shipping rates.
- We do not ship to all countries, please inquire before offerding
- International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Quoted shipping costs are for the continental U.S. as well as Alaska and Hawaii
- We are not responsible for any typographical errors.
- Please leave 5 star response and we will do the same. Please contact us if you have any problems or question with your purchase.
- RETURNS ARE PERMITTED and must be initiated by the customer. To process a refund please call 1-800-745-8375. Refunds will be issued for the purchase price. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.All refunds will be refunded by original method of payment, no refunds will be issued after 30 days.
- PRODUCT CONDITION: Products should be returned in the SAME condition as shipped. Boxes, packing materials, wrappers, cartons, instruction manuals, warranty cards and products should be in their ORIGINAL packages.
- PACKING AND SHIPPING: Pack all items in a sturdy shipping carton. Please include a copy of your invoice in the carton. Please keep the original invoice. Customer is responsible for cost of return shipping. Use the most convenient means of shipping. Insurance is required.
. _gsrx_vers_577 (GS 6.7.5 (577))
_gsrx_vers_795 (GS 7.0.7 (795))