Parker Ballpoint Pen Portland State University President's Circle
This item has been shown 12 times.
Parker Ballpoint Pen Portland State University President's Circle:
I guess if you give $1000 to PSU, they give you a pen. Whoooo hooooo.
sale is for exact item(s) shown.
Please read the entire description, as most of your questions will be answered below.
Item is shown as is. No refunds, no returns.
If you want more pictures or information, let me know within at least 24 hours before the end of the sale.
Please Note Well:
1) No refunds, no returns. I got tired of people buying items and then wanting to return because THEY didn’t read the description or look at the photos. There is no golden ticket in your candy bar.
2) Please pay quickly and I can ship quickly. If the item is heavy and shipping is high, I base prices on shipping to Miami from Oregon. If shipping ends up being SIGNIFICANTLY lower, I will refund partial shipping cost as appropriate.
3) I will NOT ship outside U.S. Alaska and Hawaii may cost a bit more, please wait for an invoice if you need items shipped there.
4) Win multiple sales and I will combine shipping. I cannot combine shipping if you auto pay before I send an invoice. Let me know if you are offerding on other sales that have not closed.
5) Any sale that ends for over $100 will require signature pick-up. This is protection for both of us.
6) Books and music ship at USPS Media Rate. If you want faster shipping, let me know before you pay and I will invoice at the higher rate.
7) Let’s talk about response. It is important to me, but if it is not worth your time as a buyer to leave response, I probably won’t leave you any either. If you have a problem with your item, please contact me to see if there is any possible resolution before you decide to go on a rant. I really do want your business, but this is not my full time job (yet) so I am doing my best. If you read this far, thanks.
8) I take no responsibility for the destruction of USPS by 45, so if things are delayed a bit, I apologize in advance but it wasn’t my fault.