Patagonia Nano Air Vest Size Medium
This item has been shown 427 times.
Patagonia Nano Air Vest Size Medium:
What you are offerding on is a gently used Patagonia Nano Air vest. These retail for $200.
Here are some details:
Condition: lightly used. It is in good condition. There are no flaws, holes or problems.
I am thinning out my possessions and I want this to go to use. I love this vest because it is breathable, warm, stretchy and comfortable. I am keeping my black one and gray one since I wear those more often to work.
Color: It is a nice teal with a bright vibrant red. It looks great
Size: men's medium
Across the chest:
From back of collar to hem:
The Nano-Air® Vest was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Now built with significant recycled content in the shell, liner and insulation, our Nano-Air collection sets another new standard for technical insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to escape
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide full range of motion for unhindered movement
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and an elasticized hem seal in warmth
- Self-stuffs into left-chest pocket; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 210 g (7.4 oz)
Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn