Patagonia New $ 250 Snowshot Jacket Xl H2no Black Gray Herringbone
This item has been shown 0 times.
Patagonia New $ 250 Snowshot Jacket Xl H2no Black Gray Herringbone:
- Durable 2-layer polyester with herringbone weave has a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier for storm protection, and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop rain and snow; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood (helmet-compatible); smooth and warm microfleece lined neck keeps neck warm and cozy; high collar seals out cold air and spindrift
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Snow seal powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured with webbing loops that connect to Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Hem can cinch on extra chilly days to keep cold out; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
- Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body lining: 100% polyester mesh. Powder skirt and hood lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- H2No® Barrier is Patagonia's standard for 100% waterproof and breathable protection in our shell garments. H2No is created by adding a waterproof and breathable laminate or coating to a high performance protective fabric. This fabric package blocks wind and water on the outside while allowing water vapor generated by your body to escape keeping you warm, dry and comfortable.
Posted with Mobile