Patagonia Women's Size L Primo Down Jacket Gore Tex 700 Light Balsamic Msrp $649 For SaleThis Patagonia jacket is amazing. I bought it in January 2013, just as I moved to the coldest state on the planet: Wisconsin. I wore this jacket for four months, and it saved my life! It is so warm! It has a Gore Tex outside, and super warm, but not hugely puffy down inner portion. I now have a new jacket that I got as a gift, and my gain is also your gain! Enjoy this lightly used, AWESOME jacket.
From the Patagonia website:
When an arctic front hits the night before the bird spins or a chilly dawn patrol up Jackson’s Glory Bowl, the Primo Down keeps you stoked with all-day warmth and unbeatable weather protection. Our warmest and most protective insulated hard-shell jacket, the Primo Down combines durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 2-layer 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with an insulating layer of 800-fill premium European goose down. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels wet snow, and an internal polyester lining manages moisture. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor; our Touch Point System™ allows for easy adjustability. Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips reduce weight and bulk; Vislon zipper on the center-front is burly and easy to use. Other features include a removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt with loop that attaches to any Patagonia® snow pants, and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one forearm pass pocket; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves; one internal stash.Details
- Durable and lightweight 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; warm and highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202); goose down filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon zipper on the center-front is burly and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one forearm pass pocket; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; one internal stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: 2-layer 2.71-oz 40 x 70 denier 100% nylon plain weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining:100% nylon ripstop. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 836 g (29.5 oz)
This item has been shown 0 times.