Phillip J Morse Jr Navajo Ring - Sterling Silver Turquoise - Size 13 - 33.5g
This item has been shown 409 times.
Phillip J Morse Jr Navajo Ring - Sterling Silver Turquoise - Size 13 - 33.5g:
Vintage Phillip J Morse Jr Navajo Sterling Silver Turquoise Ring Size 13, signature marking PM Sterling.
The ring is in good used condition: the polished stone is not chipped or cracked, markings are Natural Matrix's, and the metal has an old patina that has happened with age & wear.
Front portion of ring is approximately 1 3/4 inches tall from top to bottom by 1 3/8 inches wide from side to side and the total weight of ring is 33.5 grams
- Please email me withanyquestions you may have prior to placing your offer.
- Please check the detailed description above for this items measurements & colors, I take my photos with a macro camera lens and it tends to make items look a little larger and lighting can distort actual colors.
- All items being soldare "Used" and "as described in my items details."
- If listing says item is "Vintage," it means that this item was not recently made.
- Returns ONLYaccepted for an item that is not exactly as I have described. Please understand that my intention is to please all of my buyers, so I am very thorough in my item descriptions & photos.
- The returned item must be in the same condition it was when I sent it out to you and shipped back in the same timely manner. All refunds will be issued immediately upon return of item.
- I willnot markany package's value less thanthe amountyou have paid.
- If you are outside of the USA, please be sure you are offerding on an item that does not have any shipping restrictions to your country.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the items price; these chargesare the Buyer's responsibility.
- I am happy to offer combined shipping.
- Free including insurance. The Tracking Number will be sent to you at the time of shipping.
- Calculated Mail, including insurance. Tracking Number will be sent to you at the time of shipping.However, in some situations this numberonlyshows you that I mailed the package and that it was received and processed at a US Post Office.
- I insure all mypackagesthrough Stamps.com.Please note that they will not accept a claim for a lost package until 21 days have passed for a USA shipment and 45 daysfor an International shipment.If your packagehas not arrived, I ask you toplease be patient & understanding, I do not make the rules, it's their policy. Feel free to let me know that you have concern of yourpackage'sarrival, but please remember that we have to give itthe above mentioned time in order to file the claim and that I can not do any tracking from my end, I see the same thing you do.
- I will be happy to file a claim for any package that does not arrive or if it arrivesdamaged. To do so, Stamps.comwill send me aClaim Formfor your completion and statement, that I will have toforwardto you you will have to email it back to the insurance carrier directly, in order for the claim to be processed.No refunds will be issued until the Claim has been processed and issued to me by the insurance carrier.
- By offerding on this item, you indicatethat you have read the items description and that you completely understand and agree to the above terms.