March 30th, 2015 Seward's Day March 31st, 2015 César Chávez Day April 2nd, 2015 World Autism Awareness Day April 2nd, 2015 Maundy Thursday April 2nd, 2015 Pascua Florida Day April 3rd, 2015 Good Friday April 4th, 2015 Holy Saturday April 4th, 2015 First day of Passover April 4th, 2015 United Nations' Mine Awareness Day April 5th, 2015 Easter Sunday April 6th, 2015 Easter Monday April 7th, 2015 United Nations' World Health Day April 7th, 2015 Day to Remember Rwanda Genocide Victims April 10th, 2015 Orthodox Good Friday April 11th, 2015 Last day of Passover April 11th, 2015 Orthodox Holy Saturday April 12th, 2015 Orthodox Easter April 12th, 2015 International Day of Human Space Flight April 13th, 2015 Orthodox Easter Monday April 15th, 2015 Tax Day April 15th, 2015 Father Damien Day April 16th, 2015 Emancipation Day April 16th, 2015 Yom HaShoah April 20th, 2015 Patriot's Day April 21st, 2015 San Jacinto Day April 22nd, 2015 Earth Day April 22nd, 2015 Oklahoma Day April 22nd, 2015 Administrative Professionals Day April 23rd, 2015 Yom HaAtzmaut April 23rd, 2015 World Book and Copyright Day April 24th, 2015 Arbor Day April 25th, 2015 World Malaria Day April 26th, 2015 World Intellectual Property Day April 27th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day April 28th, 2015 World Day for Safety and Health at Work April 29th, 2015 Day to Remember Chemical Warfare Victims May 1st, 2015 Law Day May 1st, 2015 Loyalty Day
Pinewood Derby Car Practice Track This product is for Pinewood Derby, Awana, Royal Rangers and other organizations that have races similar to the Pinewood Derby.
Sold in individual two foot sections. Order multiple sections to create the length of track desired.
Use boxes or our track stand to support your Pinewood Derby track.
This one lane track meets official BSA track dimensions and is available in 2 foot sections. Purchase multiple sections to make any length track and and multiple lanes.
With this track you can check these important car characteristics:
Experiment with axles and wheels
Compare cars to find the fastest
Break your axles and wheels in by running your car down the track several times.
CAR NOT INCLUDED This picture shows 5 two foot sections of track. This sale is for 1 two foot section of track only.
Combine 10 track sections for a 20ft track
Hold your own races by combining track sections to make multiple lanes. Center,
dividing strip is 5/16" high, 1-1/2" wide.
Most official Pinewood Derby tracks used in races are between 32' and 45' long. You can use 16 to 22 track sections (and a large room) to re-create a one lane official track.
Hold your own races!
A great party idea is to run your own races with your own rules. Even the adults can compete with unlimited races.
Follow these easy steps to put your practice track together. You will be up and running in a few minutes.
1.Place the track sections end to end on the floor - right side up - where you want the final location of the track to be.
2. Two connectors are included with each track ordered. These are used to fasten the tracks together.
3. Center one of the connectors over a track joint then slide one end of the strip on the track edge.
4. Push the restof the connector down on the track edge starting at the side that you started in step. 5.Attach another connector to the other side of the track using the same method. Repeat for the rest of the track.
5. Ideally, you should support each track joint with a box or our track stand. As an alternative, you can strengthen one of the joints with the two extra connectors supplied with your track.
6. To strengthen a joint, turn the track over at the joint that you want to strengthen. Insert the two connectors in the two lips in the bottom of the track. This joint doesnot need to be supported.
7. Raise one end of the track and slide boxes or our track stand under. Position the boxes so they support each of the track joints that have not been strengthened in step 6.
8. It is a good idea to place a soft pillow or our track brake at the end of the track to stop the car.
For a more permanent installation, you can mount the track on a wood support. Drill holes in the center of the track and fasten it to the wood with screws. Use three or four washers under track at each screw point as shown to prevent the track from warping.
We offer hundreds of items to help you build fast Pinewood Derby cars. Browse through our store to see how we can help you.
WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE ITEMS:
Use the shopping cart feature above to add items to your cart to calculate shipping costs.
Full refund on any returned unused item within 60 days of purchase.