Placer Gold Mining Claim,california Famous Klamath River
This item has been shown 0 times.
Placer Gold Mining Claim,california Famous Klamath River:
The highest buyer takes this wonderful claim with your highest offerding price , .
The BLM maintenance fees have been paid for 2013. You don’t have to pay any maintenance fees until September 1st 2013!!
riffle and river bends. I would say the huge bend in the mid-section is also a excellent mining area. The photos were taken in August, 2010. We visited the site again in March, 2011, and the water level was so high that it almost covered half of the gravel bar at the mid-section.The off-stream is another attractive mining areas. As we mentioned earlier, the water level gets very high during spring season. Thus, you will find gold deposit off the stream as well. On your left (facing the river) in the entrance, you find large exposed bedrocks in the sand. There are a few signs of potential hard rock mining in the area.Again the claims offer limitless mining opportunities. Prior to make a mining trip, study the aerial maps and try to locate the gold paths.
- Copy of the Transfer Paperwork will be Shipped by USPS first Class Mail on the Same or Next Business day of receiving full payment.
- USPS Tracking Number will be provided.
- The documentation process generally takes about 4 – 8 weeks to complete.
As part of the documentation process, we will need the following information from you:
• Legal name(s) of the person(s) or business that should be listed as owner(s) on the claim.
• Legal mailing address including the county of the person(s) or business that should be listed as owner(s) on the claim.
• A valid phone number to contact the person(s) or business listed as owner(s) on the claim should the BLM need to make any contact.
Email is the quickest way to contact me asI don’t have set office hours andI'm often off-site in exploration and documentation. Please don't hesitate to contactme if you have any questions.Returns Policy
Considering the nature of the sale, the complexity of the transfer process we cannot accept returns.Guarantee
- Iwill never post a mining claim for sale until either 90 days has gone by from the location date or BLM has adjudicated the claim.
- Iknow some other dealers will sell a claim right after they locate it. This is very risky for a buyer because BLM hasn’t had the chance to adjudicate the claim. In essence, BLM could forfeit the claim anytime if there was an issue with the location. Thus, a buyer could be buying an invalid claim and not even know it!!
's response system includes four rating categories.I work very hard to deserve top ratings in all response categories, and hope buyers will take a moment to reward me with 5 star response, which we always return in kind.
Some buyers do not understand the response system, and some buyers misuse the response system, which makes a worse marketplace for everyone.I wouldask buyers to consider the following before leaving response.
1) Item as described: Did you receive what you paid for?I don't bait and switch,I list the claim lot that you would be purchasing in the description of the listing.
2) Communication: All buyers receive a purchase confirmation at time of purchase, and a tracking number within one to two business days which includes estimated delivery date. Your order page will also show the estimated delivery date.I also respond to emails very quickly, often in a matter of minutes or hours, even on weekends (though on weekends it sometimes takes a bit longer).
3) Shipping time: Every listing and order page shows standard handling times and estimated delivery dates. Very often items ship and arrive even sooner than this. If your item arrives within the stated delivery estimate,I ask you to leaveme a good rating in this category. Some buyers are very unreasonable and expect their transfer paperwork to arrive 10 minutes after they buy it, and unfairly punish sellers who deliver what they promised when they promised.I trust that our customers will not act that way, just as we don't take advantage of them.
4) County Recorder:I will process your quit claim deed and send the transfer paperwork to the county recorder and BLM within two business days from receiving full payment.
5) Transfer fee and Segregation fees charges: Clearly noted in all listings - so if you don't agree with it, don't offer on it! Our total prices are always very competitive.
If you feel that for some reasonI fell short of our goal to receive 5 stars in all categories, please let us know why so we can improve our business. And even if we aren't perfect, please remember thatI'm human just like you, andI'm trying mybest to do things right - so cutme some slack.I'm a small business trying to make it, not a huge company that doesn't care.