Polaroid Originals Color Film For I-type - Summer Blues Limited Edition (4927)
This item has been shown 12 times.
Polaroid Originals Color Film For I-type - Summer Blues Limited Edition (4927):
Polaroid Originals Color Film for I-Type - Summer Blues Limited Edition (4927) Description
- LIMITED EDITION FILM: Polaroid Instant Film for I-Type cameras with 8 unique blue shaded frames inspired by summer.
- UPDATED CLASSIC: The classic film is back with a new formula exclusively for I-Type cameras. It uses Polaroid's latest chemistry to provide richer colors, tones, and contrasts. I-Type film is not compatible with vintage Polaroid cameras.
- LIGHT IT UP: Polaroid Instant Film loves light. The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- DEVELOP: All photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- CREATE: Every photo you create is rich textured and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
- STORE CHILLED: Temperature affects how the film works so keep it stored chilled in the fridge, do not freeze.
Color:Color Film for I-TypeSummer Blues Limited Edition
Standard film for new Polaroid I-type cameras every camera needs film to go with it. Our I-type cameras have their own I-type film, battery-free, unlike the standard film for vintage cameras (meaning it’s easier on the wallet) and optimized for the Polaroid one step 2 camera. Your camera has a set of rollers inside the film door. Each photo passes through these rollers as it’s made, so it’s important to make sure that they stay clean. If the rollers get visibly dirty then gently wipe them down with a soft, damp cloth. store chilled, shoot warm shoot with the light The more light in your shot, The better your photo will turn out. Instant film loves light, especially natural light. Use the flash for all your indoor photos. For best results we also recommend using the flash for outdoor shots, unless it’s a bright sunny day. all photos appear blank at first. They’re most sensitive during this time, so don’t bend or shake them. Shield them from the light and place them face down as they develop. Keep B&W photos shielded from light for about 1 minute.ABOUT US
We offer the best prices around on high quality products. Our E-store includes media such as books, movies, music and games while offering electronics, toys, sporting apparel, clothing, tools, general home, garden items and more.SHIPPING
We are always working hard to ensure your package arrives as soon as possible. Please understand that some factors like weather, high postal traffic, and the performance of shipping companies are outside of our control.
We offer free shipping to the lower 48 states and usually ship within 3 business days of payment, usually sooner. We do not accept P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
We offer a 30-Day Return Policy on items which you are not completely satisfied with. You have the option for a full-refund or an exchange of the item. No returns are available on items shipped outside of the USA.PAYMENT
We accept PayPal.CONTACT US
This page content is yet to come
Please ad us to your favorite seller and visit again later
We try our very best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied. If there's a problem, message us! We're happy to help.WE ACCEPT
Copyright © 2017 AutoDs. | All Rights Reserved