Polished Brass Light Socket - Pull Chain Switch - For Pendant Light Or Lamp
This item has been shown 30 times.
Polished Brass Light Socket - Pull Chain Switch - For Pendant Light Or Lamp :
- FAST SHIPPING
- EXCELLENT SERVICE
- Best Quality products
- unique products
Polished BrassFinish Light Socket w/Pull Chain.
This listing is for one (1) Lamp/Light Socket with a one-way (on/off) pull chain
This superior quality socket is a vintage style light/lamp socket that is revolutionizing the industry. The base has a captive screw assembly which virtually eliminates breakage.
Rated for 250 watts / 250 volts, Medium E26 standard socket, UL Listed
Base has 1/8 IPS standard lamp pipe thread with a convenient set screw
One-way pull chain switch. (on/off switch) This is Brand New...never used. It comes wrapped in protective tissue and ships immediately.
This is a brand new light socket for your steampunk lamp, vintage light, pendant light, industrial light, antique fan, minimalist lighting, etc.
Or, if you've just created something on your own, it will add some zing and spunk to your creation.
You will receive one (1) Light socket exactly like the one pictured.
Need a different kind of socket? See my other listings here: Visit My store: Vintage Wire And Supply
This listing is for aPolished Brassfinish. You can find more sockets, plugs, and wire in my other listings.
Other finishes available. If you need a different color or different length, email me or see my other listings.
I Ship FAST.
- Shipping Why Buy From Us? FAQ
Do you Combine Shipping?
Yep, we combine shipping. Just use the shopping cart.
Many people are unaware of the shopping cart and purchase multiple items and go through the checkout process over and over. (It's like going through the checkout at a grocery store.......paying for one item at a time).
The shopping cart is so much easier because it allows you to checkout with all your items once.
If you put all your items in the cart and then checkout, we'll ship everything together and refund any shipping charges over $2 (if there are any) of the actual shipping cost.
Please keep in mind that most of our products will automatically show a discount when placed in the cart when shipped with another item and/or multiple quantities.
Just place everything you need in your cart and pay once! It’s that simple.
Thanks so much. We'll ship your order as fast as we can.
- 1. We ship super FAST. We use the latest electronic technology so that every order is shipped with a scanned label so that it travels through the carrier much easier and faster. Just look at our reviews and see for yourself the lightning quick speed your order gets to you.
- 2. We do this full-time which means we can answer your questions much faster than others who work full-time at other jobs and sell on “part-time”. We are not knocking others (we started that way), but rather pointing out that you'll usually get quicker customer service and attention to detail because this is what puts food on our table.
- 3. We have many custom products others don’t have because we make them ourselves.
- 4. One Stop Shopping: We offer a complete line of lighting products and Fan supplies. If you don’t see it, just ask…..we have thousands of items in our store.
- 5. We have a Brick & Mortar retail location. This is a real business, not a hobby.
- 6. Did we mention that we have super FAST shipping.
- 7. Our prices are super-competitive.
- 8. We combine shipping and ship everything in one package when you use the shopping cart.
- 9. We are Christians…………. which means we do everything based on integrity. Yes, we still make mistakes, but if there is a mistake, we immediately make it right. We always have your best interests at heart, not our own.
- 10. Our response ! ! ! ! ! ! Check out our response and see why thousands of people agree on everything you just read.
QWhat is the difference between Cotton wire & Rayon wire?
ABoth our cotton and rayon are considered historically accurate reproductions. The difference between the two types of fabric is basically the “look”. By appearance, cotton is flat and rayon is a little shiny. Kind of like the appearance of paint—flat paint is dull (cotton) in appearance and semi-gloss (rayon) has a little shinier appearance. Rayon is an imitation of silk (because silk is expensive) and cotton is cotton. The actual copper wire itself and plastic sheathing are the exact same, only the cloth covering (which covers the wire and sheath) are different. Whether you choose cotton or rayon is a personal preference.
QWhat if my Tracking Information shows problems?
A Although the tracking information may show that a label has been created and nothing more, or a package has stopped, that is not always the case.
Most of the time, packages still go to their destination and arrive as they normally would. Many times this happens due to holidays, inclement weather, transportation issues, etc.
But it’s kind of like the old days (before scanning/tracking technology existed). For a hundred years or so, packages were shipped and moved along to their destination without being scanned/tracked and were delivered just fine. We have no idea if that is the case for your particular package, but sometimes the scanning/technology doesn’t work and you may believe that nothing is happening. Yes, packages have been lost and will get lost at times, but it is very rare. Just because technology isn’t working for your tracking number doesn’t mean they stop the package from continuing on to its final destination—it still moves along. Depending on how far you live from Amherst, Ohio, you’ll probably see yours in the next couple of days.
QCan you tell me how to wire my light?
ANot trying to be mean at all, but we cannot tell you how to wire a light/lamp as we cannot be held responsible if something is not wired correctly. There are many tutorials on the internet that may be of help to you.
Here is some general information regarding Electrical Safety and Color Coding:
Even though not all wires carry electrical current, it's best to assume that all wires have the potential to be "live" and carry current.
Black: This is a live “hot” wire carrying electrical current. This is usually connected to a gold or brass colored screw.
White: This is the neutral wire and is usually connected to a silver colored screw.
Green or Bare: This is usually connected to a “ground” or a green screw (if required or available). As always, we recommend you seek a licensed/certified electrician for any electrical work or advice
QWhen will I receive my order?
A One of the nice things in purchasing from Vintage Wire and Supply is that we do this full-time. This is how we make a living. Unlike others who may ship every couple of days, we ship every day but Sundays and holidays. That means your package is going to ship super FAST. Once the order leaves our hands, the transit times vary depending on package weight and your location. We ship from Amherst, Ohio. Please keep in mind that during holidays, disasters, inclement weather, etc., shipping times are longer than usual.
Here are a few general guidelines:
First Class Mail or Package: 2-8 business days
Priority Mail: 2-3 business days including Saturday delivery
- we accept payment :