Posture Corrector Clavicle Support Back Shoulder Brace By Flexibrace®
This item has been shown times.
Posture Corrector Clavicle Support Back Shoulder Brace By Flexibrace®:
- Universal Size (not SM, MD, LG...etc): will fit up to 5.9' tall person and 40" chest (not for children)
ATTENTION: BEFORE BUYING THIS ITEM, KINDLY READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION!! (not suitable for kids)
The FLEXIBRACE posture corrector is put on just like a jacket and fits discreetly under your clothes so you can wear it anywhere. This lightweight strap holds the shoulder area in the correct position to help promote the healing process after a clavicular (collarbone) fracture or acromio-clavicular separation, among other indications. It can also be used to help correct simple bad posture. The strap has a figure-8 design for easy self-application; varying degrees of support can be obtained by adjusting the tension and length of the shoulder straps. It serves as a gentle reminder to hold the shoulders in a natural, correct posture, and to help prevent strain and fatigue. It is an excellent choice for the workplace to help prevent slumping shoulders and poor posture.
- Universal fit: up to 6' tall person and 45" chest (not for children)
- Pulls your shoulders back to help improve posture
- Improved posture helps combat long-term back problems
- Extremely Lightweight
- Velcro straps to adjust for a custom fit
- Can be worn discreetly under clothing - they'll hardly notice!
- Soft cotton padding on the shoulder straps for added comfort
- Maximum performance without binding