Power Probe Short Open Circuit Tester Ect2000 For Sale
Here is another great sale brought to you by Arctic Tools
We leave the competition in the cold
Power Probe Short Open Circuit Tester
Thee "Smart" ECT2000 makes locating short and open circuits easier than ever before. Its advanced digital intelligence puts it far above all others. It consists of 2 units, a "Smart" transmitter and a "Smart" receiver along with 4 of the most common adapters to get you connected to any electrical circuit on the vehicle. The "Smart"ECT-2000 detects and alerts you immediately whether a circuit is shorted or open. You can also wiggle, twist, pull, push and flex wires or connectors and observe a change in intermittent circuit conditions. The reception threshold feature allows you to lock in your preferred distance from the circuit, giving you flexibility. The "Smart" receiver also shows the direction to the short circuit, eliminating the guesswork. Cut through the chase with The "Smart" ECT-2000.
Tracing Open Circuits
- Signal is being received
- Signal is not being received here
- Signal stops at the point of wire separation
Tracing Short Circuits
- Signal drops at the point of the short circuit
- No matter what side of the circuit you test, the Receiver will indicate the direction to the short or ground (observe LED indicator).
Circuit Wiggle and flex test
- Wiggle and twist wires to check for intermittent conditions in circuits
- Sometimes it may be necessary to check for intermittent connection problems. The circuit wiggle and flex test allows you to wiggle, twist, pull, push and flex wires or connectors to observe a circuit change.
Locking the reception distance
- As you bring the receiver near the transmitting signal, the tone pulses will increase in ppm (pulses per minute). When you reach the desired distance, depress the POWER/Sensitivity button to lock the reception at the distance you prefer.
Terms of Sale:All items are Brand New unless otherwise noted. We will take any items back within 7 days of purchase as long as the item is returned the same way it was shipped, with all the packing materials. Any problems after 7 days must be handled directly thru the manufacturer. We can supply you with a receipt and help in any way possible but we can not take back products after the 7 days. In an effort to keep our prices as low as possible we can not pay for any shipping cost on returns. If an item isreceived D.O.A. or encounters a problem within the first 7 days we will gladly exchange and ship out the return item at no additional cost to you but the shipping cost on the item being returned must be by the customer. Arctic Tools can not make any accept the following payments:
On Oct-15-07 at 17:34:06 PDT, seller added the following information:
This item has been shown 0 times.