Premium Leather Santa Claus Belt W Solid Brass Buckle Superbly Crafted For Sale
Santa Claus Belt
Brass and Bridle Leather
Thissturdy 10-11 oz BLACK drum dyed bridleleather belt is the same premiumproduct that we've made for thousands of SCA and Ren-Faire participants. It is sealed the full length on all sides to prevent die transfer onto your attire. It measures2 1/2inchwide and can be made to virtually any length up to 7 feet +/-. It is fitted with a wonderful solid brass buckle belt and includes a leather keeper.
We know that you can save a few dollars by purchasing one of the cheap manufactured Black Naugahydeversions. While these might last 1-2 seasons, the sad truth is that a small savingsreflects a large gap in quality.We built our beltswith long life in mindand have every expectation that they will last for 50+ years ifwell treatedand maintained. Built to throw away or built to last. The choice is yours, a few years ordecades.
Options: INCLUDED FOR FREE. NO EXTRA CHARGE. (it's just good belt-making.)
- Color:The standard color is black. From time to time we can accommodate color requests most often using a Premium Chestnut Bridle Leather.
- Length: This belt will be HAND MADE to YOUR specifications.We ask that you measure yourself and tell usthe number in inches. We'llcutyour belt8-10" inches longer and give you a 5 or 6 hole pattern of holes to use. (that's the way belts are made). If we do not hear from youabout your size, we'lltrim to 66"and let you puttheholes in yourself.
- Finished end: Square cut, or diagonal cut. We'll trim the end with a diagonal cut unless you tell us otherwise.
- Buckle Size: Buckle is made to accommodate the 2 1/2" wide belt and measure 2 3/4" deep by 3 9/16" wide on its outside dimensions.
- Width: This belt is 2-1/2 inches wide. It has a great look simple look. We are also now making a 4" buckle (see our other sales) and can pair it with a belt. Quality Solid Brass 4" Buckle and/or Belt for Santa Rennie Pirate SCA LARPfor details.
This fine belt is handmade entirely with hand tools in our smoke free workshop in Saint Albans, Vermont. Please contact us within 3 days after the end of the sale,and make payment within7 days. We ship fast via USPSPriority Mail with delivery confirmation. We are happy to ship internationally and insurance is included in this rate. Multiple items get a discount for combined shipping.
This picture is representative of the item on sale. Which means that I don't take a picture of EVERY belt that I make.
A note on Best Offer Pricing: Unless there is a special circumstance, we will only accept to offer our customers a discount on combined shipping multiple items.
Cautionary tales..... there are other sales out there that aren't selling what you'd probably want.
Thickness/Weight of Leather
Belts of much thinner grade leather have been sold on for somewhat lessor somewhat more thanwhat we ask. Every belt maker claims to make the best belts along with the inferiority of others. Our decades of experience has shown that a bridle leather belt has a lifespan of at least as many decades despite any outlandish claims to the contrary. It should come as no surprise that more costly leather delivers a better result.
Naugahyde... Really? Is that the kind of Santa you'd like to be? We only use premium sealed bridle leather and build to last for decades.
We really make our belts in the U.S. Yes, this is a bit of an anachronism but old time craftsmanship is still alive and well. This means that we take the time to make your belt exactly as you ask and ship it promptly. There is nomulti week delayas your belt ships from Pakistan. No customs duties either. You deserve better.
Satisfaction policy - Your happiness with our products is a top priority. See our response and know that this represents our sincere commitment to our customers. Please contact us if you have any problem with what we've sent. The deal's not done till everyone leaves smiling.Custom works happily considered in belts, shields, or armor.
For more detail on what we can do visit www.DarkVictory.com or click on the logo if typing is not your thing.
Best Regards and Thanks for See Our Latest Workshop Creatiions visit Dark Victory Armory on Facebook
Our Sincere Thanks for (and David),
chief armorer (and apprentice)
Dark Victory Armory
and remember your purchase supports the Society for Feeding Ancient Housecats.ps. We wish to thank our many customers for the overwhelming response to our belts. We have been delighted to serve you and make the best belts in the known worlde.
This item has been shown 19097 times.