Primitive~crackle~country Decor Pitcher With Black Star And Pip Berries For Sale
Primitive StylePitcherwith Pip Berriesand Black Star
Thank you for visiting a portion of Laura's Attic. Up for offer is arehabbedpitcherwith black, tan, and burgundy pip berries. I base painted thispiece in black then crackle paintedin cream. I hand painted a black star and berry vine in the center of the pitcher, and antiqued the entire piece in nutmeg brown.I applied several coats of sealer to protect the paint. Accenting the handle of the pitcheris a scrap piece of black and tan homespun.This piece measures approximately6 1/4" x 41/2"(without berries). A great addition to any primitive home. Please see my other sales for coordinating pieces!
**PLEASE NOTE: AS WITH ALL HAND PAINTED ITEMS, HANDLE WITH CARE.**
Terms of sale (PLEASE READ):
- Payment is due within 3 days after close of sale.
- Your item(s) will be shipped within 1 day after payment has been received (or next business day).
- I ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
- I DO COMBINE SHIPPING! If you purchase multiple items from me please allow me to invoice you before you pay. Also, if you are watching another item that ends at a later date, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I would be glad to hold the purchased item and combine shipping in that case as well (COMMUNICATION IS KEY). Also, I only charge the actual usps postage rates (no handling fees). Also BEWARE of using Mobile app. It may say shipping is "free". That is not the case (bug/glitch in app).
- All items come from a pet-free/smoke free home.
- If your item arrives damaged, a picture of the damaged item must be provided before any refund/claim can be processed. Also, please contact me before leaving any response. I will gladly work with you to correct any problems.
- Please contact me with any questions before offerding..
This item has been shown 0 times.