Proaim 22ft Octagonal Jib Crane, Heavy Duty Stand, Gold Pan-tilt Head
This item has been shown 0 times.
Proaim 22ft Octagonal Jib Crane, Heavy Duty Stand, Gold Pan-tilt Head:
100% Brand New With Warranty Proaim Kite-22 Superb Package: Proaim 22ft Octagonal Jib Crane With Heavy Duty Stand, Gold Pan-tilt Head & Hd Floor Dolly Customers response
"In the last 2 weeks I have spent approx £1200 with camera kings in 2 separate large orders - I came back the second time because my first order arrived as described at my front door in a matter of days and was excellently priced" "Great product at great price...
But for me, the best experience was with the support team. They are very fast and helpful!"
Don't take our word for it, see what our customers have to say...
CameraKings reviewed on TrustPilot:
Europe's largest platform for customer reviews.
Click on the image below to get zoomed view of the item
- Camera Platform
- Rear control Section
- Stress cable
- Proaim Carrying Case for Jib Arm & Stand
- Proaim Custom-fit Suitcase for Accessories
- Joystick Box
- Foam Packing with Bag
- 12 volt AC Adapter
- Universal Adapter
- 32ft long cable with XLR connector for Joystick & Motors
- 1.5 meter long cable with connector for using Battery on Field
- Camera Mounting Chucknut (1/4" screw)
- 4 Head Mounting Screws
- Foam Packing with Bag
- Spreader & feet
- Remote Control with Mounting Clamp
- Zoom Bracket w/Gearbox Block
- Focus Bracket w/Gearbox Block
- 32ft long Drive Cable with connectors
- 2x 13 inch Gear belts 0.8 module
- Battery with Charger & Cable
- Foam Packing with Travel Bag
- Pelican Case
- 12v chloride battery
- Expandable from 4ft (one section) to 22ft (seven section) in 3ft increments
- Each extendable section is 4ft long giving 1ft overlaps between sections
- As each section is pulled from the previous section, you can store unused sections in the tail as ballast weight and lighten your counterweight demand
- The Rear Control Center has provisions for mounting the Joystick Control box, LCD Monitor & Zoom Controller
- As a quality constructed reinforced jib it should last a lifetime.
- This head has 360 degree end less tilting movement and 360 degree panning movement with reversal point.
- Speed is variable and is easily controlled and adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit.
- The Deadspot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur. This way you can set it to your abilities and insure no crossover to the other axis when not wanted.
- You can use this head for outdoors shoot occasionally but with some sort of protection cover i.e rain cover or fiber sheet.
- The Head comes in Carrying case with custom fit packing.
- You receive the GOLD PAN TILT HEAD with assembled wiring with Top and Bottom Motor. You just need to Install the Power out to head (3 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box.
- The PROAIM™ PAN TILT HEAD comes with a remote Joystick control system, 23 feet Long Cable and AC Adapter.
- The joystick may be operated handheld, from a flat surface such as a tabletop, or attached to the boom arm of Jib.
- For exterior shooting power is supplied by the 1.5 meter, 4pinXLR cable attached to a 12volt Brick or Car Battery.
- Joystick has proportional linear movement i.e. farther you move the joystick, the faster the head moves.
- Joystick is touch sensitive:
Small movement – less speed,
More movement – more speed.
- HD Floor Dolly is a 4 Wheeled Heavy Duty Dolly, can bear the total weight up to 600kg (1323 lbs)
- Staring Rod for Changing the Dolly Wheel Direction
- Locking system in all four wheels available
- Easy to Transport
- 20ft high at 22ft length
- 17.4ft high at 19ft length
- 15ft high at 16ft length
- 12ft high at 13ft length
- 9ft high at 10ft length
- 6ft high at 7ft length
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- Digital Satellite Systems and equipment
- Any product with a service activation feature (XM & Sirius Satellite Radio Receivers, DirecTv, Tivo, Wireless Phones)
- Filled out extended warranties
- Items having their UPC Labels or Bar Codes cut or removed
- Physical damaged items after being signed for in good condition
- Items that have been installed, physically altered, or where wires have been cut
- Closeouts and refurbished items
The Proaim 22ft CRANE has the ability to telescope and nest within itself. This crane’s modularity is built on its lightweight, octagonal design, high grade aluminum materials, black powder coated 4ft feet extension sections which start at the tail of the jib. The largest diameter sections progressively get smaller as you get closer to the camera.
The PROAIM 22ft CRANE is the best option for superior strength and professional quality work. This PROAIM Jib can be used as 7ft jib and can be easily extended to 22ft. This means that it is basically quite a big crane and can be reduced to a compact size of 7ft.
Portability is the phenomenal feature as the extended sections easily slides into previous ones making the crane very compact.
But what if we needed a shorter crane than that, our PROAIM 22ft jib has another unique feature, you can simply extend less sections which means you have to carry less counter weights for balance for shorter length jib.
Proaim 22ft Long Jib Crane With Accessories:
Gold Pan Tilt Motorized Head With Accessories:
Proaim Heavy Duty Jib Stand (hd-std):
Focus & Zoom Control Kit:
GOLD PAN AND TILT HEAD:
The Gold Pan Tilt head featuring 360 degree panning and titling ability of the head. It works on 12v power through the included AC adapter and easily accepts external 12v DC battery power through the included a 1.5 m long 3 pin XLR cable. This Pan Tilt Head is a solid build quality and well designed unit. Gears are made of Brass.
The head frame, gears & joystick controller are very solid. The frame is made of a high grade metal. The XLR cables are built in to the motor and blends well with the rest of the frame. The gears on the head are sturdy and solid quality.
This head comes with Joystick controls the Pan Tilt movements of this head and allows you to create extraordinary videos.
Features of Gold Pan And Tilt Head:
Superb Proportional Control:
HEAVY DUTY JIB STAND (HD-STD):
The Heavy Duty Jib Stand (HD-STD) is a ROCK SOLID made of aluminium, a very robust and long-lasting stand ever-built. It has a strong hub assembly fully solid. The spreader feet are solid and has a double lock strong knob and locking pin as well. The spreader is fully extendable up to 2ft from its center. This Stand supports and balance the crane perfectly without any problem.
The Solid Jib Stand itself weights 17kg including spreader.
Features Of Proaim Hd Floor Dolly:
The Proaim 22ft. octagonal jib in its storage configuration. A sophisticated production tool that re-defines the term value added for your bottom line and most important, your creative imagination. The entire jib arm breaks down to fit into a51” Carrying case.
Jib Arm Material
High Grade Aluminum HE30
Jib Arm Shape
Jib Arm Dimensions
Jib Arm Octagonal Tube Outer Diameter Inner Diameter Ist Section (weight section) 164mm 156mm 2nd Section 154mm 146mm 3rd Section 144mm 136mm 4th Section 134mm 126mm 5th Section 124mm 116mm 6th Section 114mm 106mm 7th Section (Top Section) 104mm 96mm Height from Ground 20ft(6 Meter) Jib Arm Thickness 3mm Jib Crane Length 22ft (6.7 Meter) Jib each Arm length 4ft Finish Black Powder Coated Coupling Jib Arm Sections A union coupling design of Jib Arm is done by washer and Steel bolt and
shank with external clamps as well as Pin Lock for double locking System Jib Arm Break downs to 7 Sections of 4ft each Camera Platform Leveling By Control Cable Stress cable High carbon steel with electro-galvanized 4mm tested wire at 800kg Multiple Alignment Multiple user friendly alignment of Stress Cable is provided For making Jib
Stand straight without any curve Carrying Case size 51 inches Jib Crane Weight 30kg (66lbs) Max Camera Package Load Capacity 20kg (45lbs) HEIGHT RANGE: Height of Jib Arm while Your Stand Adjusted at Maximum height of 5ft
of Jib according to Camera and Pan Tilt
Head weight as per this chart The jib has a varying weight ratio depending on the length you have chosen.
22ft arm itself balances at about 137.5lbs. Just multiply the weight, of the
additional items you will put on the end of the arm, by 5 and you will know
how much weight to buy. Buy a few extras in case you add other
19ft arm balances at about 88lbs - Multiply the weight, of the additional
items you will put on the end of the arm, by 4 & add the weights
16ft arm balances at about 49lbs - Multiply the weight, of the additional
items you will put on the end of arm, by 3.5 & add the weights accordingly.
13ft arm balances at about 27lbs - Multiply the weight, of the additional
items you will put on the end of arm, by 2 & add the weights accordingly.
10ft arm balances at about 7.4lbs - Multiply the weight, of the additional
items you will put on the end of arm, by 1.8 & add the weights accordingly. JIB STAND: Material Used Rock Solid Heavy duty Jib stand (HD-STD) made of solid aluminum is foundation of Jib Crane Max height 5ft Mount Type U-Mount Hub Assembly Material High Grade Aluminum HE30 Hub Assembly Diameter 148mm Stand Legs Has double locking system (Aluminum knob and Steel Pin Lock system
as well) fully extendable. Stand Leg diameter 38mm x 51mm Carrying Case size 34 inches Weight 33lbs(14.8kg) Spreader Max Opening from center 2.4ft Spreader Distance 3.11ft Spreader Feet Made of solid aluminum with Steel Lock Pin Spreader weight 5lbs(2.3kg) GOLD PAN TILT HEAD: Maximum camera weight capacity 16.5lbs Pan movement 360 degrees Tilt movement 360 degrees Speed Control Variable-controlled speed from 6 degrees/sec (low speed) to 51
degrees/sec(high speed) Minimum height of head 18 inch Maximum height of head 26 inch Material Used Precision machined parts with the highest standards of industrial grade
electronic components, Gears made of brass AC Adapter input AC 100 - 240V; output - DC 12V -2A Two Motors Has Three high, coreless DC motors that rotates the head at 360 degrees. Speed Time It takes 2 minutes to pan at 360 degrees at its slowest speed without stopping and 7 seconds at its highest speed. It will consistently go at
its slowest speed without stopping.
The camera platform height can be adjusted at any point. Mounting Base Square with four mounting screw & nut Weight 10.5lbs(5.3kg) HD FLOOR DOLLY: Maximum Load capacity 600kg(1323 lbs) Material Used Alluminum Black Anodized Knobs Material Mixture of Glassfield & Nylon Wheels Diameter 8" approx Wheels Thickness 2" Central Distance 28"x28" Height From Ground 11.5" Weight 21 kg (46 lbs)
Our items are shipped via FedEx or USPS or UPS.
We choose the appropriate company according to the buyers address.
ALL shipments have tracking number and insurance.
We combine shipping upon request.
All items will be shipped via FedEx will require a signature upon delivery. If there is no one available for signature when FedEx tries to deliver the package, you will need to pick up the package from your nearest FedEx facility.
Please provide an address that FedEx can deliver to (FedEx cannot deliver to APO/FPO or P.O. boxes).
Also provide a valid phone number during checkout so we can include this on your shipment. This will prevent any delays in shipment and it will allow FedEx to contact you if there are any delivery issues. We cannot request that FedEx delivers the package without signature; they will not remove the signature from the shipment.
Orders that are returned back to us due to wrong or incomplete address are subject to additional shipping charges before a second shipment is issued.
Orders made on Saturday-Sunday will not be shipped before Monday.
International Buyers - Please Note:
We are not responsible for all customs related charges: GST, DUTY, TARIFFS, TAXES, etc.
Delivery time is not guaranteed if your item is held by customs.
If the parcel returns due to the buyers refuse to pay the customs fee, we will not send the parcel again before receiving from the buyer all return and resend cost.
Customer cannot cancel or ask for a refund due to the above reason.
Due to strict customs regulations we normally do not ship to the following countries: Vietnam, Indonesia, Peru, Venezuela, Thailand, Myanmar, South Korea, Colombia, North Korea, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Kirgizstan, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Laos, Cambodia, Singapore.
However, if you are a citizen from any of these countries and would like to purchase our products, we are willing to consider each request.
We are PayPal Verified.
The safest and most secure way to pay on is via paypal.
We accept only paypal.
You can also pay with a credit card by PayPal (for more information contact your bank).
Immediate payment required in order to complete the purchase.
Please make sure that your address on paypal is confirmed, we reserve the right to cancel buyers purchase who's address in unconfirmed.
Please submit Payment within 3 days of sale ending.
If the payment won't be cleared by the 4th day, an unpaid item case will be filed following an unpaid strike to the buyer's ID.
Do not purchase the item if you don't intend to pay! We will not ship items until payment is cleared and shipping address is confirmed.
Every product we ship is factory-sealed and covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
We offer a 30-day exchange policy from the original ship date for most merchandise. A defective product can be returned for a full refund or exchange within 7 days of receipt. After 30 days, only the manufacturer's warranty applies and no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RA#) must be obtained from here and is required for ALL returns. We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on returns. Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of the issuance of the RA# at which time the RA# expires. RA#'s are non-renewable.
We reserve the right to return any merchandise without a valid RA# to the customer or to prorate the credit.
All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact. All components, manuals, registration card(s), software, cables & accessories must be included. We reserve the right to return merchandise that does not meet the criteria.
Some merchandise cannot be returned for an exchange or refund. The manufacturer determines what products cannot be returned and we have no control over this. Software, games and televisions are examples of products that cannot be returned. There is absolutely no exception to this policy if we inform you that the item cannot be returned.
Non-Returnable or Exchangeable Items:
Return shipping is non-refundable. Shipping costs from original order are non-refundable. Customer will be refunded for the item price and not the shipping costs. Shipping costs for packages that are refused is non-refundable. The customer is responsible for the shipping both ways if the package is refused.
Please do not assume that the product includes software, manuals or any other accessory. Unless it is specifically mentioned in the item description you are purchasing.
We will not accept returns because of a change of mind, if you are not sure that you want the item, don't purchase it.
All Sales Are Final.
We reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time for any reason.