Rare 1894 Window Pane Plaid Wool Sporting Suit Cut Away Jacket Riding Pants For Sale
CHECK OUT MY ABOUT MEPAGE FORMY WEBSITE!
ADD ME TO YOURFAVORITES LIST!
MORE IMAGES BELOW...
Sporty brown wool window pane plaid gents suit dating to the late 19thc. Jacket with three patch pockets, high three button frontclosure, with cut away front,jacket without labels, and unlined, but all seamsare covered in brown cotton twill.Riding pants withbutton fly, metal buttons sewn on, with hook clasp at waist, re-inforced seat,watch pocket, buckle back with flap back pockets,wool flannelbuttoncuffs atmid leg. Written on the hardware is Pat. pend 1894 and on the buttons Paris. In very gooduncleaned dusty condition, with two small breaks to the wool on outside ofone leg, little thin spot bottom of fly, knees a bit soiled, back of collar is a bit grubby. Needs a cleaning. Rare item.
Chest measures 40", length in front cut away27", shoulder to shouldersleeves 23", waist on pants 34" inseam 24.
- Buyer agrees to confirm purchase and make payment within 3 days.
- PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL AND ALSO Merchant Account accepting Visa/MC at the shop.
- Priority Mail shipping domesticnext day with Paypal payment. Care is taken inpackaging and items areshipped promptly,we make every effort to keep shipping/handling costs down,shipping costs are exactly what USPS charges, I do not have handling fees. I do not offer free shipping.
- All domestic packages over$100shipped with confirmation delivery for tracking.
Worldwide shipping with first class international orPriority International shippingupon receipt ofPaypal. International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be
- Clearing customs can some times delay delivery of packages. I ship promptly but cannot be held responsible for shipping and customs delays.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL FOR ALTERNATE SHIPPING METHODS, FIRST CLASS AIR AVAILIBLE for packages under 4 lbs.
- Please note if you are in RUSSIA, CHINA OR ITALY, PLEASE CONSIDER REQUESTING TO HAVE YOUR PACKAGE SHIPPEDUSING USPS EXPRESS.We cannot be held responsible for slow delivery once it leaves the studio, nor when packages are held up in customs, these things are beyond our control.
*VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE TEXTILES ARE NOT NEW ANDCOME WITHIMPERFECTIONS EVERYTHING IS DESCRIBED PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE BECAUSE ALLSALES ARE FINAL!*
This item has been shown 0 times.