Rare 19th C Profusely Jeweled & Enameled Silver Music Box Piano Museum Piece
This item has been shown times.
Rare 19th C Profusely Jeweled & Enameled Silver Music Box Piano Museum Piece:
- 19th century silver music box in the form of a traveling player piano
- Profusely jeweled with baroque pearls, amethysts and a green stone, maybe emeralds
- Heavily enameled with cobalt blue, electric blue, sea foam green, purple and lavender petals and scrolls
- Gilded filigree silver
- Hand painted Limoges? enamel rectangle scene in center approx. 1" x 1 5/8"
- Plays Lullabyes
- Top of piano lifts open on hinge and there is an obscured number maybe 5 is part of it
- I have no idea where this came from of if it is silver. I suspect 800 silver from Germany or Austia Hungary
- Box has been mounted on a wooden base 7" x 13.5". It appears the wheels are separate from the piano and I am not sure if that is why it was mounted, to keep it together, also there is an extra piece, shown. Not sure where it came from
- Music box piano rocks back and forth on the base
- The enameling and jewels all appear to be in good condition with no damage
- Good condition
- Please ask any questions you know are important before offerding
- Please view all of the photos as they are part of the description and intended to help you determine age, condition and authenticity
- Please readour return and shipping policiesbelowbefore offerding
- We will ship this USPSparcel select
- Shipping price includes insurance and delivery confirmation/tracking
International buyers- we only ship USPS PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL with INSURANCE. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. We do not falsify claim forms.