Rare Antique Solid Sterling Silver Visiting Card Case Taylor & Perry Birm 1838 P For Sale<div style="text-align:center"><img border="0"><br><table align="center"><tr><td height="28px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial" size="2"><b><a target="_blank">Sellabargain123 style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank"><img
<img border="0"><br><a target="_blank"><img border="0"></a>
RARE ANTIQUE SOLID STERLING SILVER VISITING CARD CASE TAYLOR & PERRY BIRM 1838 P
A rare and early solid sterling silver visiting card case. Made by John Taylor and John Perry. Hallmarked T&P Birmingham and includesDuty Paid mark. The year letter looks like a P for 1838. Beautifully crafted in a cast and pierced style. Decorated with flowers on both sides. With blank engravable shield areas on front and back. With a flip open style lid. Has a dent on one corner of the lid. Very fine craftsmanship.
Please study all photographs carefully, as these form an integral part of the description. Pleaserefer to condition report below.
A perfect addition to your collection.Approximate Weight:77.6 grams.Approximate Measurements:Length 9.7 cm
Width 7 cm
Depth 1 cmHallmarks and Other Marks:Sterling, Duty Paid mark, T&P, P and Birmingham. Note. Year letter looks like a P, but we are not sure.
Condition Report:1.Condition is commensurate with age.2. Has a dent on one corner of the lid.
3. Has some other small dents and fine scratches.4. The year letter looks like a P, but we are not sure of this.5. The middles of the front and back looks very slightly pressed in. This may be due to use or the way it was designed. The lid opens nicely and closes with a snug fit.Please email us if you have any questions.Terms:Antique and vintage items may have some dents / scratches / splits or chips due to age, usage and wear. Please do not buy this item if you are expecting an item in new condition, unless the listing specifically describes the item as brand new. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us and we will do our best to assist you further.Payment:Please complete payments within three days of purchase.We accept PayPal, UK Credit Cards, Personal UK Sterling cheques, Bankers Drafts and Bank transfers. If you are having any problems with the payment methods provided please contact us before your purchase.Shipping:
We ship worldwide. Please consider customs, tax and duty charges as they are not included in the cost of the item or shipping costs. These are the buyers responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. Do not confuse them for shipping charges or additional shipping charges. Customs, tax and duty charges apply to buyers outside the United Kingdom mainland.Returns & Refunds:- We guarantee the items we sell are as described. Should we accidentally ship the wrong item, you may return that item.
- All returns must be authorised.
- Buyer must notify us within 48 hours of receipt that the item differs from its description. Refunds are given only if the item was shipped back within fourteen days from authorisation date.
- Item must be returned by registered insured mail and packed well, as you received it.
- Item must be returned undamaged and in its original condition.
- Refund will be for the actual amount paid including shipping and insurance costs. We do not take responsibility for any personal or third party losses.If you require assistance please do not hesitate to contact us, we will try our best to respond within 48 hours.We look forward to your custom.
<div style="text-align:center"><a style="text-decoration:none" border="0"></a></div>
This item has been shown 1785 times.